Thread: nightshadow weapons -.- no luck ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peorabae View Post
    I spent around 150k but never got it . I WON'T spent other money on it until I have what else I want. As for the guy who thinks that it has to do with your level I dont think so.I bought 3 immortalius packs in the same lvl and got it then got eclipse gem with the first pack. The new weapon unlocked are for your level (Immortalius lvl 20,21,22....)
    You're right, it doesnt have anything to do with your level, it has to do with whether or not you get it on the first attempt. If you didn't get your weapon on the first attempt, then wait until you reach the next level to try again. I've gotten legendary weapons for my lvl 9 alt, but I only try once for each level I reach, otherwise I won't have any money left and even when I try to get it again (and I'm on the same lvl that I was unsuccessful on the first time, with the same alt), I don't get the weapon I want.

Example (this is only an example):

"I just tried to purchase the nightshadow weapon with my lvl 8 character and I received the weapon. I just purchased again and received the nightshadow weapon again, but I'm almost at lvl 9 and I'm going to need a lvl 9 weapon.
    Now I'm at lvl 9. I want a lvl 9 nightshadow, but when I tried, all I got were dark spikes. I tried again and got dark spikes again. I think I'm just going to wait til I get to lvl 10 to try again.
    Now I'm at lvl 10. I just tried for the nightshadow weapon again and I got it, so most likely I'll get it again if buy it on lvl 10. Maybe I'll get it on lvl 11, but if I don't, it doesn't make sense to keep trying on lvl 11. I'll wait til I hit lvl 12 before I try again."
    End of example

That's all I'm trying to say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reyven For This Useful Post: