Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
First guild ever was <Seed> GM (Me~ Commanderkeen) Seed was made during beta. Currently my stash toon Lilkeen is the gm. I went from lvl 14 to 41 with all my toons till I meet Shadow and joined Sparxtans.

Second guild <Sparxtans> GM (Theshadowxxx) loved Sparxtans in its early days. Made tons of friends because of this guild.

Third guild <Ambassadors of Blackstar> GM (Delphina) I was lucky enough to be chosen for AoB.

Fourth guild <Sparkling Pwnies> GM (Morfic) absolutely love this guild. Full of mature (sometimes their not) adults. Love this guild so much I'm even a member of it in other games (DL WoM). Keen is currently in this guild and will never leave (will get to Cancer and Sunwalker in a minute).

Fifth guild <Extreme Boss Slayers> GM (Ghost something now was Mitchturbo). Mitch PM me and said he's making a guild and would like me to be a Slayer 11 so I couldn't turn down a offer like that. EBS was so fun most of the members were good friends.

Sixth guild <Infinite Union> GM (Killings I think I'm a new member). After EBS disbanded I decided to pull Cancer into this guild. So far it hasn't been that bad.

Seventh guild <Revolution > GM (Deathcan) also after EBS disbanded I brought Sunwalker to this guild. Again I'm a new member so really can't say much but their a talkative guild and I like that.

Well that's about it seven guilds in little over a year not so bad all guilds have been a blast.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
Ghostface. He's killer.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.
<3 Ghosty <3