Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
This is OBVIOUSLY not new news lol or a story for that matter, but this is what helps me sleep at night (my dad's side of my family is notorious for telling scary stories before bed). I'm extremely intrigued by stories/myths/legends of the latter. I remember going to my cousins, when I was younger, to watch horror films. Haha, I even remember the first time I watched Leprechaun and my idiot cousin put on a mask to scare the living gory guts out of his brother,and myself. Even my mom got into it by watching Nightmare on Elm Street, Chucky, and late 80's early 90's movies with me. So it's a part of me to watch horror films. I actually watch horror films with my niece, she didn't seem to be bothered by monsters, because I was watching Rumpelstiltskin, with my sister, and she was giggling and laughing at the guy (he freaked me out XD ). It's a 90's movies I saw as a kid.

So anywho, this is something my friend mentioned on Facebook, that simply brought back memories of camp fires , tents, good scares, and late nights.

So if any of you have any good stories to tell in the dark don't mind if I ask you to share.

P.S. I know Slender Man is an alien... jkjk fake but anyways, I enjoy a good scare from time to time! Or at least the ones from my childhood. The only scary thing I'll never get over is heights! D':

2:10 scared the s**t out of me. x)