My eyes open quickly to the sound of a crash in my hallway. My body doesn't move but my eyes are looking left and right faster and daster. I hear foot steps walking toward my door, then stop. Suddenly my heart beats deeply, as i feel the pounds in my ears. It or what moves away from my door then infront of me but directly on the other side. I try to close my eyes but i just cant.
As this strange thing on the other side of me constantly paces back and forth i think to myself, "who is this what is going on?". Before i could ask anything else a big ugly, dead looking figure appears on my ceiling. My eyes follow it as it crab walks down to my face. "oh fxck" i think to myself. I feel my legs lift up into the air. *crack*. A sharp pain suddenly fills my body. My legs have been torn from my body! My ears start ringing, my eyes buldging, my heart pounding. That dark figure is near , snacking on my legs. Somehow i have to get out but how? Will i be eaten before i can escape? Lucky me, that thing is occupied. I manage to crawl slightly. But before i could move. I feel spikes, nails, something sharp strike my chest, gripping my heart sticking each sharp object inside it nd squeeze it dry. Before i could drift away into death, the thing eats my heart and shoves the rest in my mouth. The thing is me, but.. How? ......