Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Engis dominate PVP now - a joke, right? -.-

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Engis dominate PVP now - a joke, right? -.-

Really funny u say u got owned by me like i suck maybe it's even nw n u r seeing the great pvpr that I am lol at 36 cap I used custom plasma tech very little dodge n held my own against the best comms n ops around at the time. Maybe u need a little stratergy in ur game nw but give it a chance.
    Maybe u shud talk to bloodraw who got me to less than 5% with a little time he will b beating me agn when at 36 cap he used to lose to me . He got it right maybe you got it wrong don't expect that for ever u could jus rely on class advantage it clearly changes.
    You jus have to look at the popular twink lvls on sl n pl to see that at certain lvls certain classes have an absolute advantage. Time will tell wether sts got it right on this if like at 41 cap when comm custom had an absolute advantage. Clearly change was necessary and I'm sure sts will continue to try as they have this time to even the classes to make it player versus player not player versus class advantage. Good luck to em I'm sure it ain't that easy given the big differences in the classes.
    Last edited by bbt1; 09-22-2012 at 09:44 AM.