Quote Originally Posted by Staryknight View Post
I mean this in the nicest way possible but is this really the best idea? It sounds like there will be a lot of overlap between this and PL. I would hate to see a game with such a loyal fan base die due to competition from the same company.

You just released DL and it seems like your having difficulties supporting the 3 games you currently have. I hope that this new game will come with its own team of developers that won't need to draw on resources from the other games. I have no experience with game development but I am sure that there is a huge amount of work involved in developing and maintaining such great and complex games. I just hope your resources are growing appropriately.

Also as a side note if I seen an expansion to DL and a new game released before the SL expansion I am going to be very disappointed.

That being said, good luck with the new game. It does sound like fun. Hopefully as we learn more details it will be clearer how this is different from the previous legend titles and how sts plans on balancing four games.

SL is, for me, not fun. I have a sense AL is a bit like PL with DL mechanics - to which I say WOOT. PL and SL mechanics really needed an improvement and DL is it. Charge up, skill trees - I'm all on board. I only wish they would fix old bugs that have been around forever.