Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden update is hidden

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

It wasn't a bug.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Yich is like ten-faced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol check out my meme about the increased drop rates I think its pretty accurate . My meme can be found on the meme contest thread.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

We were getting reports of players not getting loot re-rolls for items of particular rarities in particular dungeons. We put out a fix a day or two after the reports started coming in. The fix required a code change and some changes to the structure of some loot tables. Systemic fixes affect the whole game. Pocket Legends is a REALLY big game, so a subtle but pervasive change can be more apparent from one dungeon to the next based on item rarity, % of players in that level range, popularity of items in any given zone...

So, yes - it looks like this was probably the result of a fix we put in for loot re-roll. There have been no stealth missions to get more crafting recipes out on the market...YET!!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    First few weeks after Humania update, if you ran Monster Bash, this was very achievable.
    I don't know if I'd say this was a bug fix that changed this, so much as I just made some balance changes when Humania legendary items were turning out to be more common than I had hoped. (Techno Email == Meany!!) Now I'm less n00bish and more learned in the ways of drop rates, so all drop rates will be absolutely perfect on day one of release, from now until forever... J/K, LOL!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

so yall are goin to fix it, so i got my sm 56 just in time

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    so yall are goin to fix it, so i got my sm 56 just in time
    Exactly! Nah, J/K. The changes are a result of that re-roll fix. If players were supposed to be able to re-roll to a particular item and they couldn't, that item would be really rare. Fixing the issue makes the item more common for players who are using big-luck, luck elixirs, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Exactly! Nah, J/K. The changes are a result of that re-roll fix. If players were supposed to be able to re-roll to a particular item and they couldn't, that item would be really rare. Fixing the issue makes the item more common for players who are using big-luck, luck elixirs, etc.
    So the game is now entirely purchasable with platinum, dragon vanities aside. The once elite items to recieve having a raise in drop rate, that is something noobs (pardon my use of common gaming slang) have asked for for months. It was never considered a bug before, so why now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    So the game is now entirely purchasable with platinum, dragon vanities aside. The once elite items to recieve having a raise in drop rate, that is something noobs (pardon my use of common gaming slang) have asked for for months. It was never considered a bug before, so why now?
    Because luck elixirs are fairly new and they want to make sure it works everywhere.

I don't think drop rates have increased without luck.

Also, it makes pvp more balanced since more ppl can afford the best pvp twink gear. You seem very concerned about pvp so you should be happy. However, you seem bothered by it.

Seems odd you are so concerned about unbalanced forgotten bows ruining twink pvp but bothered by the balancing effect toward twink pvp the new drop rates create.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

We were getting reports of players not getting loot re-rolls for items of particular rarities in particular dungeons. We put out a fix a day or two after the reports started coming in. The fix required a code change and some changes to the structure of some loot tables. Systemic fixes affect the whole game. Pocket Legends is a REALLY big game, so a subtle but pervasive change can be more apparent from one dungeon to the next based on item rarity, % of players in that level range, popularity of items in any given zone...

So, yes - it looks like this was probably the result of a fix we put in for loot re-roll. There have been no stealth missions to get more crafting recipes out on the market...YET!!
    Does this affect Shadow Caves, I wonder? I hope so. (: I'm tired of only getting Void bows and Rift 2h's lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Does this affect Shadow Caves, I wonder? I hope so. (: I'm tired of only getting Void bows and Rift 2h's lol.
    People still farm shadow caves?

Name:  utterly-shocked-kitten.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  155.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    People still farm shadow caves?

Name:  utterly-shocked-kitten.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  155.7 KB
    No, not really.. Lol. I pretty much solo most of the time. Until I convince a friend to come.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The bug was that loot re-roll could not re-roll for items of certain rarities in certain dungeons. The fix makes re-rolling for a purple or pink possible in dungeons that were previously affected by this bug.

Luck gives you a chance to re-roll for better loot. It used to not work as advertised in a few random dungeons. Thiswas a bug, and we fixed it as soon as we realized it was a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hemanbeast View Post
    This just evens the field between the ones who spent time and the ones who didn't...more and more. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Ummm...More recipes->more crafting->more armor->better players?
    Im going to put these two together... Better players.. because more armor.. DF leathers were fairly easy to acquire, if you had the brains to do it. Pjs were easy enough to acquire.
    Then back at the first quote, I guess it's a matter of opinion on whether or not that playing field should be evened. I personally think the players with more time in game should have something to show for it, as they do in every other aspect of the game.
    Ok now we are at a crossroads here yich..... Based on this post players with more time should have an advantage in pvp yet more than once I've seen you complain about "endgame" players using founders an most often citing that brand new players will not be able to easily acquire the dread "superbowofinstantwin" starting to seem like you have conflicting opinions
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Hidden update is hidden

So you are saying that the "bug " that affected drop rates was present after i spent 800plat on fang for no dragon drop since it came out. And the "bug" at mystery mash was the same then because i spent more than 800plat on that one and i only got a drop after u FIXED IT. Thats a nice bug. And u didnt fix it untill TODAY?? All this time waste farming dragon. I spent 40m on a red dragon set. And u fix this just after i get it? Thats very not cool. your purposely bugged drop rates are gonna make me quit this game.
    It has being the only down iv had on this game the only reason i would ever quit. its that i get rippe off by a dev again. Like many times before. Ima start spening no plat on game. I really dont like the way things are goin. Id like to see the people who i support (devs) support me back. I hate to critic you work. But it went too far. Im officially a no plat buyer since now on. Play on!

PD>>> Fix the notification center bug on ios for god sake. i have to keep switching my device position.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkterror For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

A quick fix for the economy, make all pinks drop so much for one week so prices drop hence people using plat for.gold again. Then raise em up lol
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think they did it to make pvp more of a fair game with all the twinks out there a new person wanting to pvp has no chnace and most likely will never pvp again after about 3 tries with same end result a bunch of twinks one shoting them. If you ask me I say they should make each stash a char only use this would stop all the twinking and make pvp fun at low levels again I know I stopped pvping at low levels till I got to 58 where there was a better chance I wouldn't die right when I joined a team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrie View Post
    If you ask me I say they should make each stash a char only use this would stop all the twinking and make pvp fun at low levels again
    If they did that I would quit. Period.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    So you are saying that the "bug " that affected drop rates was present after i spent 800plat on fang for no dragon drop since it came out. And the "bug" at mystery mash was the same then because i spent more than 800plat on that one and i only got a drop after u FIXED IT. Thats a nice bug. And u didnt fix it untill TODAY?? All this time waste farming dragon. I spent 40m on a red dragon set. And u fix this just after i get it? Thats very not cool. your purposely bugged drop rates are gonna make me quit this game.
    It has being the only down iv had on this game the only reason i would ever quit. its that i get rippe off by a dev again. Like many times before. Ima start spening no plat on game. I really dont like the way things are goin. Id like to see the people who i support (devs) support me back. I hate to critic you work. But it went too far. Im officially a no plat buyer since now on. Play on!

PD>>> Fix the notification center bug on ios for god sake. i have to keep switching my device position.
    I TOTALLY AGREE DARK!!!! i have spent about 3000 plat between farming bash n nuri plat dungeons with sum decent drops but now with "bug" fixed n certain players saying they spen 60 plat n made 6m?? im def not buying or spendng any plat on these dungeons now...at least nuri drops before "bug" was fixed it took me like 20-30 runs before a glyph dropped to me..now it rains glyph to a point now that a 56 charmin or sm set is less than 7mil now....that "bug" fixed just totally lost a good plat buying customer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

She said "in some random dungeons". There is no reason to extrapolate that it affects dragon armor drops.