Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A second chance for all people who wish to obtain the previous vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    This thread again? LOL! broken record...XD
    This is different. It's not about the bonus with new/forthcoming vanities, but the OP asks for a chance to get discontinued vanities.

Vamp, you have played many games. Could you inform us about the situation with discontinued items in other MMOs? Are there discontinued and untradeable items that give their owners a permanent advantage over newer players? What happens in GW, WoW and O&C?
    That will never happen kthxbai

X

"...And may the odds be ever in your favor." ~Effie Trinket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Really? That's as fair a comparison to me saying you have first world problems. Your overblowing it a bit.
    No, treated like second class citizens of Alterra, Pocket Legends. Games are meant to be fair. This one is not unless they fix this.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    No, treated like second class citizens of Alterra, Pocket Legends. Games are meant to be fair. This one is not unless they fix this.
    Give me your goldz I r third class.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xionskull View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    This is different. It's not about the bonus with new/forthcoming vanities, but the OP asks for a chance to get discontinued vanities.

Vamp, you have played many games. Could you inform us about the situation with discontinued items in other MMOs? Are there discontinued and untradeable items that give their owners a permanent advantage over newer players? What happens in GW, WoW and O&C?
    That will never happen kthxbai

X
    Well tell it to the OP, not me I never proposed such a thing, I just asked an expert a simple question.
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Give me your goldz I r third class.
    I'll fighcha fer a buss pass onna Jerry Springer
    We can go 4th class

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

No game is fair lol! World of warcraft, order and chaos, guild wars, and any other MMO or online game isnt gonna be fair theres gonna be the fuy that pays more money than you therfore he fets better items or cooler looking stuff.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

9. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Giving an opportunity to go for a vanity again - no freaking way, i'll hang my bird.
    Remove the bonus - why not :-) , (keep the sparkles though)
    It was fun while it lasted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

not talking about paying more money. Fair as in opportunity to play on a level playing field so if you choose to spend more time or money, you have the same opportunity as another player doing the same thing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

I say no, all it will do is get the cap vanity wailers in SL started again. Plus, fairness? Nobody ever said anything is fair. Sorry about your luck, don't pvp against people that you feel have an "unfair" advantage.

-----
    *insert witty tapatalk sig here*

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Nobody ever said anything is fair.
    im guessing you missed earlier posts. Good games are build on the concept of fairness, just like sport games that start 0-0 and have an established set of rules. People can enjoy them and participate on the basis of them offering the same opportunity to be good at them or not, etc. Assuming STS wants PL to be a good game and fair to all players, this issue sticks out.

Besides, just because things are unfair, does not mean people should not voice opinions about the unfairness or hope for change for the better. Most civil rights movements are based on this. Would you be going around in the 1960s telling people to shut up, life is unfair and dont complain about human rights and equality? why is people discussing the concept of unfairness, offensive to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

im guessing you missed earlier posts. Good games are build on the concept of fairness, just like sport games that start 0-0 and have an established set of rules. People can enjoy them and participate on the basis of them offering the same opportunity to be good at them or not, etc. Assuming STS wants PL to be a good game and fair to all players, this issue sticks out.

Besides, just because things are unfair, does not mean people should not voice opinions about the unfairness or hope for change for the better. Most civil rights movements are based on this. Would you be going around in the 1960s telling people to shut up, life is unfair and dont complain about human rights and equality? why is people discussing the concept of unfairness, offensive to you?
    Lulz, you can't compare the civil rights movement to this game. That's foolish. There's a big difference. I have yet to see anyone lynched because they don't have a founders helm. Try again.

-----

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Nobody ever said anything is fair.

This is psycho. You are comparing squabbles over items in an iPhone game with civil rights movements.

You think u r Martin Luther King?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    This is psycho. You are comparing squabbles over items in an iPhone game with civil rights movements.

You think u r Martin Luther King?
    I have a dream. A dream where every man, regardless of account creation date, has a founders helm.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Lulz, you can't compare the civil rights movement to this game. That's foolish. There's a big difference. I have yet to see anyone lynched because they don't have a founders helm. Try again.
    again, you missed the point. It's foolish to just respond with 'things are unfair' when others are discussing unfairness. BY that attitude, you can say that anytime someone is discussing things that are unfair. All you are really trying to hide is that you dont care much about the issue but obviously others do.

try again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

again, you missed the point. It's foolish to just respond with 'things are unfair' when others are discussing unfairness. BY that attitude, you can say that anytime someone is discussing things that are unfair. All you are really trying to hide is that you dont care much about the issue but obviously others do.

try again
    Truth is I couldn't possibly care less, I don't play PL. However, I do care when people start crying, saying they deserve something that others have just because of the fact that they don't have it and others do.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Truth is I couldn't possibly care less, I don't play PL. However, I do care when people start crying, saying they deserve something that others have just because of the fact that they don't have it and others do.
    like civil rights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

try again
    I think the point being missed here is that you have such DISRESPECT towards civil rights movements that you would dare compare it to something like in game items.

This is NOT a human rights issue, so do not marginalize real life movements and sacrifices just so you can get a little more bonus on your iPhone game.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Some other people start crying because they don't want to lose their exclusive superiority. Unfortunately, as a wise forum member stated before me, he who complains first wins
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

No disrespect to civil rights movements at all, but the concept of speaking up about unfairness is something i believe in universally. It's some of the other members who seem to object to others voicing opinions on an unfair system. I wonder why? Because they are probably benefitting form that unfair system. People should ask themselves, why they need to attack others who are pointing out unfairness? It's a good lesson for all aspects of life.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

-----
    Like snowman helmets?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump