Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all Forgotten Bow haters like me!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Protank View Post
    Fb's are powerful yes. But let's say you we're one of the best at ur lvl before the unforgottens, I guarantee u will still be one of the best with the dam thing. How long these bows been out now like a month? My kdr is still great. It hasn't changed and I play my same three twinks almost every day.
    Point is we all have same weapon now. It's who has best knowledge of skills, pvp mechanics of course gold...just like before the fb's.
    But PT... your last statement... makes... too... much.... sense.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    But PT... your last statement... makes... too... much.... sense.
    U being serious or u just razzing me
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I'm pretty sure he was serious and I agree with your earlier post too. One of the few sensible posts I've read about those bows

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Anyone who knows me will tell you I have made the same argument you are making. Bout time we have an experienced "twink" speak up.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Fb's are powerful yes. But let's say you we're one of the best at ur lvl before the unforgottens, I guarantee u will still be one of the best with the dam thing. How long these bows been out now like a month? My kdr is still great. It hasn't changed and I play my same three twinks almost every day.
    Point is we all have same weapon now. It's who has best knowledge of skills, pvp mechanics of course gold...just like before the fb's.
    Your mistake is in thinking the complaining is because we are all on equal ground. Sure, thats a bit frustrating since I earned my stuff before, but thats not the real problem. Before F bows, I taught many good players the game mechanic behind auto attack, or at least my theory on it. If you press the auto hit button when you are .000001 to 2 meters outside of your weapons range, you will have to wait for your weapons speed to cycle (for f bows its .9, so you have to wait almost a full second) before your auto attack will fire again, at which time if you're outside of your range again (like if you got fire blasted, repulsed or stomped), you'll have to wait another cycle. Contrary to popular belief, your auto attack doesnt start its cycle as soon as you get in your weapons range. It starts when you're within the range +2 meters, then the the time it takes to actually hit your opponent when you're in range varies depending on where your auto attack is on its speed cycle. The smartest thing to do is to press auto attack and fire blast/repulse/stomp as soon as you get into range, then kite until you get those back. If you're opponent isnt very good, you can kill them without taking a hit.
    Many lesser skilled players didnt see this aspect of fighting. Many still dont, but with the F bows in power, first hit is crucial. With higher damage and less timing of skills, low level is too simple. I dont hate the F bows because Im bad. I actually do very well with them, and have a wicked op bird that I use sometimes.

Moral: the bows are Over Powered. It has nothing to do with anyones success or failure with pr without the forgotten bows. They are over powered, if you can agree with that then you know they need nerfed. It has nothing to do with whining, complaining or dev kiss ups trying to silence the plebians. Its all bout dat nerf
    Last edited by Yich; 10-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Epic thread, But they should get nerfed

Epic Zombie Apocalypse MINI movie [part 1]: http://youtu.be/TvS_9Ka2R04