Thread: Wjy do us "noobs" get treated like dirt?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I don't care what level you are, you respect me and the chat that others can see, you get my help if someone trolls you.

That's how I am, and how many of my friends are. There are many low levels that spam for help, cred, free gear, etc.; I believe that's why the higher levels think they're bad *** and treat low levels like crap.

I have had my fair encounters with people like this. For instance let me tell you a story: Once I was on my Twink, my main Twink which is also one of my auction toons, and I see my friend. I tell my friend "hey! Want me to own you in pvp again?! I'll take you on whenever!!", but this I my friend who knew who I was. So... Some random l41 (this was l41 cap) started telling me off. Telling me that I sucked and I would never beat my friend. My friend was Gison, so we laughed or butts off at what this guy was saying. Then he begins to troll me because in a low level, I'm like "okay fine if I ring my main will you take this 'dispute' with me to cr?(;". He said yes, but as soon as I came back on my main... The dude got quiet. He even tried to add me but ignored when I would ask him to pvp me.

Here goes to show you, people who talk this badly to new players usually are just trolls who pick on the "weak". Weak meaning, here in this situation, that you're a lower level than them.

Make friends quickly bud, I will be happy enough to handle any of these mofos who treat any new comer this way (:

All you gotta do is tell me your ign, I stopped accepting random requests awhile ago ^_^, so I'll add you.

But do as some guys have said, level up and they'll stop the talking .
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post: