Quote Originally Posted by mahatma View Post
Hey ...I beat Mitch pretty often! Just sayin! But everyone should have confidence and to be honest there's always someone better than you no matter who you are yo. I've beaten EVERY and I mean EVERY person I've fought. I can name many good pvpers most have certain builds for certain people. I have to switch builds to beat some engs. More so dps an op also. It all depends guys on what you know and how your set up in my opinion your all good
On this note I think a lot of great pvp players quit after the update. I wanna comment on biozufrave because he gave me the most trouble before the cap update wish he was still around!

Fight flip
Really? Bio gave you the most trouble? I honestly would've thought it'd be Boz, Bio is amazing but I think you are a lot better than him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
I rarely PvP anymore, now I'm just passing on old skills to the new generation.

(BTW, Mitch is like no other Eng you've faced, he's insane)

Lol Mitch is awesome! I remember the first day I saw him in pvp, he killed some guy and right before the dude died (like I mean less than 5secs) he said "WAIT!" Obviously Mitch missed t and he won, and the dude raged lol. He was like "give me my kill" Mitch said "nope". The dude tried rushing Mitch, and this dude is a really good op lol, and he just failed xD.