Thread: Share your PL journey!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Share your PL journey!

Howdy y'all!

I want to share my PL journey with you guys, so here goes.

---------
    My names Harpal (harry), I am 13 and I live in the UK. I was 11 (and the biggest noob ever) when I downloaded PL. I was just surfing through my dads iphone when I came across PL, I didnt know if it was worth downloading so I read the reviews...Half of the reviews were negative and that kinda put me off however i still downloaded it. I made a bear (forgot the name) and quickly leveled it to 18 - btw this was in 56 cap.

I read the app reviews again (idk why) and one said "this game's for 5 year olds" and that put me off - so I deleted the app...

Then after a month, I saw the game was updated and I downloaded it again. I made a bear (again) and leveled it to 15....I didnt have fun with the bear so I deleted the character and made a mage, I named it Miraclewand (Miracle, Miraclemage) were taken...and I played everyday, then the nuris cap came out, and I was level 51. I made a bird alt called it Miraclebird, I got it to level 32...Halloween came and i got myself a candy bag (accidently liq'ted) and a pumkin head. Shortly after the event, I brought a purple L10 sbl for 120k and i asked a random guy to help me transfer it on my other alt (I did NOT know what stash was, -.- sts really needs to explain this and cs to newbies). He scammed me LOL. After donations (ty to everyone that helped me) from players i brought another for 90k.

I liked pokemon too at that time (LOL!) and I had GPSphone on my iphone, so I took a break in PL and just played pokemon. But I got tired of the 2D game and started playing PL on Miraclebird.

I was doing runs in Alien Oasis 1 and i met my first PL friend, her ign was Visionnair (Chloe) we joined Urban chaos and I had a really fun time in that guild, Chloe taught me a lot about pve and we did a lot of runs together till she was L60 and i was 54. The PL UI changed around this time (I miss the old login screen).

I started playing PKMN again and took another break from PL. Then at around the end of nuris cap i returned. Ever since i returned i hadnt seen Chloe on and my guildies told me she quit . She left without saying goodbye and she hasnt come on ever since (I miss our good talks <3 stay safe).

After Chloe left Urban Chaos was broken up because she was the heart of the guild and a lot of people left including me. I joined a lot of guilds after that (MoM, One winged angels etc). Then i joined legion, i made friends with Oadriusa, xxthexxbossxx, Atx, una, drae and a lot others like LW, Hunz...

Mount fang cap came and i quickly leveled to 65 but was too lazy (and stupid) to cap and when the sang sets were 2.5m i tried making a set but i was too poor (900k only). So i started levelling Miraclewand which was L51, to 65 and i brought the helm, armor and wand but bracer was too expensive then with the money i had left i decided to be a collector and a merch. Lw helped me with collecting but i learned the art of merchanting myself. I brought discontinued items but after a while i got tired, i sold all my stuff and got 500k. I was really desperate to have a crfted lilith set, but some guy scammed me 450k (support is really helpful!). I continued merching with 50k that was left and i made 200k.

With the 200k i brought crafted orlok shield, and decided to sell for 300k... (wait for it...) I listed it in cs and 5 mins later i check it sold but lol i forgot the 3 zeros behind it and ended up getting 300g.

At this time i joined the forums and made some great friends that helped me through the situation, i never gave up. Then Humania came out, i felt lazy and just got to L67, nice work on angel set i loved it!

I sold all my remaining AO items and pinks from alts and got about 100k. Then i used my talent- Merching and i made about 1.6m.

At balefort one day i saw a kid L58 wearing a L58 glyph obe bow, and i brought it for 200k (i nearly fainted). I got a 5.5m offer for it from Marrypoppins (who plays DL now, miss u bro). I was really happy and i felt like a pro in no time i had gold cap. My bro Oadriusa inspired me to cap and in 2 weeks i was L71.

------

I just want to thank STS and the community for a wonderful experience.

Special thanks to:
    - Chloe
    - Oad, drae, Boss, Billy, Jhood and teo
    - Legion guildies - fun times
    - Lw and hunz for ur words of wisdom
    - Apollo, Crim, Chicken, cookiez, - great forumers and friends (Sorry if i missed u out).

And lastly an apology because I have been a bit negative this week (not enough sleep lol).

Enough about me, anyone want to share their story? Dont be shy!
    Last edited by Bless; 11-02-2012 at 12:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

I joined with 40m in items, 66 angel mage, 71 capped mage and PvP pro'ness. It was just there when I created my account. Dont ask me why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I'll post my story when I'm on computer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I started out as a loner noob (still kind of am). The first time I saw a level 45, I knew that was what I wanted to do. I wanted to level as fast as I possibly could. Right when I hit 45, AO3 came out.

I saw the void set, and I had to have it. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. The megablaster was the best weapon in the game. I saved every penny I could find (it was 500k, which was a lot of money back then).

Skip forward through some drama with people to Sewers. During Sewers, I made a little over 8 mil. Then I gave all my stuff and gold away and took an 8 month break. When I came back I met some great friends, including Oadriusa. I capped 71 very soon and set out to restore my small fortune. Then I joined Eclipse. I have never been happier in a guild on any other MMO. A few weeks later, Blacksmoke came out and now I have a little over 15 mil.

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Oo look at that cool app! Yeah, so I decided to look up pocket.... And bam, I eez pro! But that didn't happen extremely fast ! So, one day... Noodle's jogging around. He sees a pro int bear named Vvake... Caleb, no matter how much you raged, you were a coo bro. Yeah, so he gave me a debuff build and there's my first twink! Fuzzpawz :O! Fuzzypawz soon became a copper bear... ew, noob still! So... Noodle decides to make a Mage o_O... Zaprekz! Yeh yeh... Stuff turned out decent in L35... But then... Noodle talked to Matt (Xazic-How do you pronounce it by the way?)! Fuzzypawz then became pro behr ! So yeah... Just chilling with str... Still a bit noob, but after a few months... PRO. Yeah, I don't want to make this a 2 page thing so, I'll just tell y'all the beginning of Noodle's pvp. ! And I can't ever thank you pros enough to introduce me to such a fun style of play <3! Cheers!

-Noodlezzzz

Edit:
    Burd eez weerd

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.