Thread: More suggestions, on the already suggested.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default More suggestions, on the already suggested.

I'm posting this (even though these ideas have been suggested hundreds of times) as a way to keep on reminding some of the key factors this game needs. I apologize for the grammar, I'm in a rush.

1.) A messaging system. Some type of mailing system where you can attach gifts. For instance, if a player wishes to return an item to a friend, he can simply send via the messaging system.

2.) A guildhall change... The guild hall simply has no purpose other than walking in and buying elixirs for a discount (if you're lucky to have a third tier hall) and an occasional guild meeting. STS, you're shooting a bullet in your own foot. You could really make something neat out of these guild halls: training for PvP, a bulletin board to post messages, a way to decorate your own guild hall for other players to see, etc... you can easily make a large profit out of this.

3.) More types of games. PvE and PvP is too repetitive after you've played the game for 2 years (I'm not ready to give up the game after investing lots of time, money, fun, and friends). There have been countless number of suggestions: FFA arena where everyone is for themselves, a game where you're with a team and have to defeat numerous waves of enemies...

4.) An in-game clock system. It's pretty self explanatory; it makes scheduling easier for players to meet up and as well schedule tournaments/events from the forums.

5.) Player Housing. This is similar to the guild hall idea, but you have the option to create your own home.

6.) More vanities to choose from. PL is slowly developing (for the better) with players customization/"showing off your look". There is a lack of vanities however to choose from... way too many vanity helmets.

7.) Although PL will most likely never be like this, I truly wish PvE required more strategy. I run through dungeons while farming, and come to point when I'm hitting any spell as long as the cool down is done. Strategy is only applied to PvP; not PvE. So my suggestion is to make a skill tree like in DL and AL...

Please feel free to let me know that these ideas have been suggested several times. Let's be honest though, even though PL is a mobile game, and has a limited space, we all want these

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Everything in this would make me cry tears of joy. Great ideas!

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Great ideas! I Especially wish that sts would make the improvements to the guild halls. I agree, there really is so much more that could be done with them.

We keep asking for them, I just have to keep the faith that one day sts will actually make those improvements!!
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Background music to this thread

PS: Good luck!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

i saw many stuff in WoW wich would be awesome in PL too:

Calendar: where Devs could put their releases of events, updates etc.
    guilds could put into events( date and time for guild meeting, pvp-practice etcetc) and invite members, and they can accept or decline.

mail system: as ghost said already messageing system to send items, but it could be only a text message for someone wich isnt online that moment so he can read it later

trasmoggrification: in WoW mostly noone looks like the other even they have same set, everyone can make his own style by trasmogging. for example u have a humania set and wana make it look like a demonic set, u cover the humania item with the demonic item, but all stats remains! since in PL is a lot of various gear, everyone could make his only styled char

enchants: today we have the crafting system to upgrade gear. another step could be to apply certain enchants f.e. a +5crit or +5dogde for more individual setups
    (in WoW there are also gems u can put into sockets wich gives additional stats and theres also the possibility of reforge stats of ur gear. for the perfect setup i use external software, its to complicated for me todo myself, so i get the max out of my char)

10 man dungeons: pve maps for 10 players wich are harder than the nomal dungeons wich needs good teamplay, organisation and strategie

guild bank: stash for whole guild, gm defines the access rights for every member

mounts: not really needed in PL, just cool for looks

just for fun dmgcounter: after each cleared map it would be cool to see who have done wich dmg, would encourage ppl do play better and not beeing lazy and just make hidden leeches.
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riccits For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

You are correct, most of these have been asked for multiple times. STS has heard us, just put them all in AL. Guess where Crim will be?
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Crim, are you sure?? I can't play AL yet since I'm in the states, but if what u say is true, it's a shame that some of the much needed guild improvements haven't made it to the other games, :-/.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    You are correct, most of these have been asked for multiple times. STS has heard us, just put them all in AL. Guess where Crim will be?
    Yeah, me to I suppose. It's just frustrating, after everything I've been through in PL, it feels as if it's being thrown away by AL.