Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    I'd hate obama on tv too if im getting paid like that

Don't judge me >.<
    WE all would lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I still find it funny seeing two teenagers argue with two grown men about politics...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I still find it funny seeing two teenagers argue with two grown men about politics...
    Should I join? You know I'm good at arguments !

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    you're entitled to an opinion. This isnt an arguement. More so two clashing opinions with good points where i seemlessly interject and spew my opinion. Feel free to do so if not feel free to read

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

The fact that this thread hasn't been closed suggests that there is still some level of civility. But ya. Idk... I don't think myst is bashing your opinions because of your age, he's bashing your opinion cuz of your age, he's bashing your age because of your opinion, which is a bit of a gray area. I'm 18, so my opinions were taken with a grain of salt not too long ago.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    The fact that this thread hasn't been closed suggests that there is still some level of civility. But ya. Idk... I don't think myst is bashing your opinions because of your age, he's bashing your opinion cuz of your age, he's bashing your age because of your opinion, which is a bit of a gray area. I'm 18, so my opinions were taken with a grain of salt not too long ago.
    I see, but still i feel everyone should be entitled to an opinion regardless of age. But thats me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    I see, but still i feel everyone should be entitled to an opinion regardless of age. But thats me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, most opinions by kids are nurtured by their parents as they are raised. It really takes being in the real world for a while, working to support a family, etc.. to understand a lot of things these debates are about. Most (MOST) kids just repeat what they hear their parents, or their school friends saying.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, most opinions by kids are nurtured by their parents as they are raised. It really takes being in the real world for a while, working to support a family, etc.. to understand a lot of things these debates are about. Most (MOST) kids just repeat what they hear their parents, or their school friends saying.
    From my point of view i see it a lot but i also understand the debates and i know everh president isnt going to do what they say they wil to an extent but some people are butt hurt because apparently romney was taking away some womens rights. Like abortion. I dont see how a woman can get away with killing her child not go to jail and some guy kills a man and goes to jail, hows that fair? Murder is murder she should serve time as well and thats my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

ikr... until you have children it's not realistic. For instance, the health insurance companies used to be able to deny paying for stuff that they can't refuse anymore. If you have no family you are responsible for, if you don't have a family budget, it is impossible for you to understand how important it is to bring the health insurance companies under control. At this time I am paying over 5K a year for my family's health insurance, and I have had to be subject to their whims without any government control. Too often, to get them to pay a bill, you would have to go to court.

Now when I look at the Wikipedia page about the Affordable Health Care Act and it says, on this day they have to start covering X and on this day they have to start covering Y, etc... I look down that list and RIGHT THERE are the reasons why I voted for Obama. Clinton was supposed to do all that. Hillary took on the project but Bill was unable to get her ideas passed. And it's not all I wanted, either. It's just a start.

As a father and now a grandfather, I find in the end that people come first in my book, and even though I've strayed from my Catholic roots, I still believe in the Beatitudes and the Two Greatest Commandments, so I'm a Democrat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Oh yeah obama wooooo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Abortion is an extremely complicated issue. You have the people who say it's not bad to abort the embryonic process, because they are not formed yet. It's aborting "possible life", not murder yet.

Then you have the people who say it is better to abort a fetus than let it be born to parents that don't want it or give a crap anyway, which could lead to the parents really murdering it after it is born and leaving it in a dumpster. Or just filling more foster homes with it.

Then you have the people who just think abortion will help our overpopulation dilemma.

I am pro-choice, but the idea of abortion does sadden me. I just understand its better for a lot of people, the world, (and the pre-children) in the long run. I do, however, think their should be stipulations. If the applicant has not been using protection or birth control, and they are sane of mind with a job, they should be refused. Carelessness shouldn't let you end a possible life.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Abortion is an extremely complicated issue. You have the people who say it's not bad to abort the embryonic process, because they are not formed yet. It's aborting "possible life", not murder yet.

Then you have the people who say it is better to abort a fetus than let it be born to parents that don't want it or give a crap anyway, which could lead to the parents really murdering it after it is born and leaving it in a dumpster. Or just filling more foster homes with it.

Then you have the people who just think abortion will help our overpopulation dilemma.

I am pro-choice, but the idea of abortion does sadden me. I just understand its better for a lot of people, the world, (and the pre-children) in the long run. I do, however, think their should be stipulations. If the applicant has not been using protection or birth control, and they are sane of mind with a job, they should be refused. Carelessness shouldn't let you end a possible life.
    You're actually wrong in first paragraph thing. A baby has a heart beat at 18 days old. 18 days.. now you tell me that isnt murder yet?

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Folks, not making any type of judgement at all on this but this discussion is not for our forums.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com