Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duper out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal

Yeah cookiez just letting you know without the people who spend the $100 occasionally(like myself, but I have a job and can afford it) there would be no sts games so please go somewhere else with your anti-plat spending ideas.
    Like I said before. It's a waste on pixels, spend money on things that will help you and things you kneed. I mean literally your spending money to make pixels form different shapes and colors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    Yeah cookiez just letting you know without the people who spend the $100 occasionally(like myself, but I have a job and can afford it) there would be no sts games so please go somewhere else with your anti-plat spending ideas.
    Please don't say something like this until you fully understand what PL used to be like before all this elite crud was added.

I don't want to turn this into a flame war, so I'll stop after this post. I don't know you, but I couldn't help but agree with the reasons you are leaving for. Good luck in your future AL journeys I'll be joining you very soon, errr, whenever Apple gets a grip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I don't know who spent $200, but I spent 300-400 plat leveling to 76 in 4 days. I got the 60 plat double-xp week long elixir, and then had a couple 3x combos from my daily blessing, and added some 30-plat 4x xp 1-hour elixirs, and spent most of that time in Lost Valley. With all those elixirs they stacked up to 9x xp, and I would get around 12k xp per hour, and when I didn't have the 4x xp, the daily and the week long elixir stacked up to 5x and then I would get around 7k xp per hour in Lost Valley. I probably played about 20 hours that weekend, half of which I had the 9x, a quarter of which I had 5x, and then some I just had 2x. I finished with no problems and spending around $10 (since I purchased my 2000 plat package during the last plat sale for $55)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Duper out

Mothering just letting you know I joined pl in may 2010 so don't have to tell me what pl used to be about.

Proud officer of Rated M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Duper out

Mothwing* can't edit posts on iPhone someone pm me if they know how to edit posts on iPhone

Proud officer of Rated M