Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I think maybe you should read what I wrote again. I'm not suggesting that everyone with the ring of valiance should simply get an upgrade to the ring of valiant glory. I'm saying that if you have the ring of valiance and you already combined it with your dragon ring, and now you earn your 3rd elite vanity, when you get your ring of valiant glory you should have your dragon set bonus from your ring of valiance upgraded to the new ring as well.

I think maybe you should read what I wrote again.

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
2) Currently if you equip 3 elite vanities and visit the Fallen Prince, he gives you a Ring of Valiant Glory. Leave this option the same, but additionally from now on if you equip 3 elite vanities along with the "XXX Dragon Ring of Valiance", the prince awards you with the "XXX Dragon Ring of Valiant Glory". So he basically "upgrades" your combo dragon ring from the 2-elite vanity type to the 3-elite vanity type, while keeping the dragon bonus the same.
As a smart and thoughtful forum member I assumed u would understand that as I used word "upgrade" u knew I was talking about ur 2) "problem".