Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on warrior balance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I hope you are kidding about the part "Rogue and mage had nowhere near the damage", you mean warrior no where near the damage of other two classes right? Even with the best and most expensive weapon, warrior only get 90-100 damage, other two classes easily build over 100+, max can reach 180s. If warrior lose mana stability and tankability it will be unplayable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phamtom View Post
    I hope you are kidding about the part "Rogue and mage had nowhere near the damage", you mean warrior no where near the damage of other two classes right? Even with the best and most expensive weapon, warrior only get 90-100 damage, other two classes easily build over 100+, max can reach 180s. If warrior lose mana stability and tankability it will be unplayable.
    This needs explaining, I guess. Number-wise rogues and mages may out-DPS. But, because they are moving around a lot more to evade damage, and since moving lowers DPS, the warrior can stay put spamming attacks so he gets more attacks in thus raising DPS. Which is why it feels like my warrior does more damage.