Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im tired of this admins plz read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    This post is way off.

Archer weapons have always had few procs in this game. Archers already have the most debuffs in their skill set, and do the most damage, and from range. As is they are the most overpowered class in the game, and additional procs would just ruin any chance of any sort of balance.

While I agree with you, I think the plain jane mage robes are in much more need of help than the semi cool archer armor.

Okay this is true, but mages only have the one very rare and not level cap custom hat. And in general archer hats are kind of cool looking while mage hoods are the lamest headwear in the game.

As I said before, only the last additions for Str and int came without a Dex counterpart (Red scarabs were added when the red Khopeshes and royal staffs were). The Dark matter staffs were redisigned because they looked exactly identical to another variety of staff (desert shadow). They should have been unique all along, and really it was no different from the update that made blasters into actual blasters.

Okay warriors do have the best gear in the plat store, but mages are just as left out as archers.

Maybe, but not nearly as often as mages. Look at the terrible selection of bracers for just one price example. There are 3 designs in the whole freakin game. We have the skull bracers of Fathom without a singe one with decent stats. The voodoo doll which has stats more suited for an Int bear or bird than a mage, and it is just one item. The rest of the bracers in the game are all eyeballs. Talk about left out...
    A lot of replies... O.o.

How long did it take you to post all the quotes together?
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all, your grammar is atrocious. Learn to structure proper sentences and use punctuation and people might take you more seriously.
    Second of all, this isn't a problem. Archers got many cool weps in AO2 including Alien Blasters and Scarab Bows to name a couple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dude ur only a high of 30 shut up lol