Quote Originally Posted by Eviljack View Post
Here's my perspective. I'm a level 16 player with average gear, and I have a lot of fun playing AL. I may not have the best gear, but so what? I don't feel like I need it. I can run the Hauntlet without a problem and play the Elite maps when I want a challenge.

If 1% of players can afford the best gear and want to spend that kind of money, then that's fine with me. I'll just be in the 99% and continue having fun regardless.

This gear situation might cause a problem when player-vs-player becomes available, but let's save that discussion for when it happens. Maybe STS will find a fair way to balance things for player-vs-player.

If I were going to complain about the AL economy, my concern would be about the lower end items. The majority of items in the game are junk that isn't even worth selling in the CS. In the game's current state, why do white items even exist? I think they should rebalance things by making white items more common and everything else harder to find. Green items are supposed to be "rare", but that's a joke right now. If green+blue items were harder to find, then I'd feel more motivated to actually use the CS. I think the entire "economy" would be more fun that way.
Got a point I see.