Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Montanabro:898118
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Well of course you should congratulate him. He spent time with his family rather than blowing his life away with a grind for recolored pixels. He had his true happiness in real life.

@Crimson I hope your kid feels better. The Flu is never good to catch.
    Sure it's nice, but generally we don't brag about spending time with loved ones. There is also no need to post this in a thread about congratulating a guy who hit 76. If you think he wasted time, have some decency and express those views elsewhere.
    So people can't also brag about things when all the OP is doing is just bragging?
    This is a public forum where people are free to just give their opinions on things posted, and I had the decency to post my comment without stuffing it full of hate.
    Seeing as this is just going to cause a hateful reply, I'm just going to go my ways peacefully. I made my comment and that's all I planned to do.
    Last edited by Cahaun; 12-17-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!