Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Maps Too Hard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hard?

Hard?!?!

My only complaint is why everything is so easy! Hell, I hit level 20 by accidentally logging in after the update. I'm not sure I even killed anything it all happened so fast.

Bosses are hard?

Yeah. I think, in using the English language as reference...it's why...they...are...called...boss.

Bawse.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nogo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nogo View Post
    Hard?

Hard?!?!

My only complaint is why everything is so easy! Hell, I hit level 20 by accidentally logging in after the update. I'm not sure I even killed anything it all happened so fast.

Bosses are hard?

Yeah. I think, in using the English language as reference...it's why...they...are...called...boss.

Bawse.
    It's not ''easy''. It may be easy for you, but i'm sure you use few potions for the bosses. Even on my warrior, it's pretty annoying how much potions I have to use. --"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    It's not ''easy''. It may be easy for you, but i'm sure you use few potions for the bosses. Even on my warrior, it's pretty annoying how much potions I have to use. --"
    Fair enough. But by no stretch can it be considered unfairly hard or frankly, even hard.

Otherwise, two days after a content update you'll see "I'm bored, got all my gear and pets, nothing left to do...you guys suck"

(this isn't directed at you) For those of us that live in the US, the current WoW/Obama generation of self-entitlement is why soon we'll really need free government cheese. It's ok to get off your *** once in a while, put some work in, and enjoy the rewards that come with it.

EDIT: I know I shouldn't mix politics with entertainment but I couldn't help myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Fair enough. But by no stretch can it be considered unfairly hard or frankly, even hard.

Otherwise, two days after a content update you'll see "I'm bored, got all my gear and pets, nothing left to do...you guys suck"

(this isn't directed at you) For those of us that live in the US, the current WoW/Obama generation of self-entitlement is why soon we'll really need free government cheese. It's ok to get off your *** once in a while, put some work in, and enjoy the rewards that come with it.
    I agree. I don't find it ''hard'' at all. I find it challenging, and this is the point. The only problem I have, is that they made Watchers Tombs harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree. I don't find it ''hard'' at all. I find it challenging, and this is the point. The only problem I have, is that they made Watchers Tombs harder.
    To me, that is one of the best parts.

I wish there would have been more content, but the hardness of said content isn't the problem.

At least now in Watcher 4, you can't blindly run into rooms, have half the people afk or not helping, etc. You actually need to...*shock*...pay attention.

And I wish the XP gain was slower, but hey...that's a 'me' issue.

EDIT: Also, worse case..you die? Death means nothing in this game already, so it's far too easy as it stands. I realize with mobile connections, you can't have deaths be painful, but you can't put everything on a platter.
    Last edited by Nogo; 12-20-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

EDIT: I know I shouldn't mix politics with entertainment but I couldn't help myself
    i didnt get bored in the first lauch problem with some is they play too much they cap all 3 classes i didnt even get time to cap 1 only becuse i made a second charater to replace my warrior play less and trust me ull get the feeling u get when u buy something really expensive after months of work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

im glad its beef'd up a bit yah i got to 20 in 1 day so it was kinda fast xp wise but to actually run tombs and elites its pretty fun, as for bosses, they get easier with level. i killed lord first time at 16 and was rough, lvl 20 and its like a walk in the park, elite is insane and im glad they made it so ppl actually have to help in runs none of this afk get the xp so i can have 0 deaths and look good..

good job sts
    btw loving the new shadowrealm, if ur a warrior and complaining about pots invest in one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
    im glad its beef'd up a bit yah i got to 20 in 1 day so it was kinda fast xp wise but to actually run tombs and elites its pretty fun, as for bosses, they get easier with level. i killed lord first time at 16 and was rough, lvl 20 and its like a walk in the park, elite is insane and im glad they made it so ppl actually have to help in runs none of this afk get the xp so i can have 0 deaths and look good..

good job sts
    btw loving the new shadowrealm, if ur a warrior and complaining about pots invest in one!
    coz u play to much "in one day"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

for fast lvling its ur fault for capping everything too quickly i play assassins creed 3 which is easy but since i play less it take me long time and i enjoy it too
    and theres.people on yahoo saying it took me 1 day, 3days to finish it. for me one and half month to finish it i like to enjoy the content made by devs and give them credit for there work like i did in one of my thread " why i really.like the new.update"
    Last edited by dtandel10; 12-20-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

As a mage i can say tge new lvls are harder. Especially krunch and the splitting dude. I see tanks just blazing through but i still get one hit killed @c lvl 20 even with my build which was set up for solo. Its crazy but i can deal and have been playing with respec but will say the drops suck right now. Must be another update coming after the holidays with how fast ppl are finishing....either that or they have no life

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ugh hate phone posts...anyway...all i know is i would love more variety in items with attributes and maybe some more accurate odds with drops. I farmed scrooge for 4the hours and never got a good winter drop. Seriously? I killed him at least 400x and crap. I guess that pisses me off more than anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stackz View Post
    Ugh hate phone posts...anyway...all i know is i would love more variety in items with attributes and maybe some more accurate odds with drops. I farmed scrooge for 4the hours and never got a good winter drop. Seriously? I killed him at least 400x and crap. I guess that pisses me off more than anything
    I'll agree the drops have been changed to be MUCH MUCH MUCH less. But in a way, that is also good. The economy was pretty jacked for items upon release except for the best of the best. Everything else was nearly worthless for selling, especially blues.

So you can't have it both ways. I just think the main thing is that it seems the chances for getting a pink from a copper chest vs. gold are nearly identical (ok it might be 5% for copper and say 8% for gold, I don't notice a difference but have not logged each time I open one). It should mean a little more when you find an elite gold chest. You should be really excited to get one and also excited to open one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I've done elite lord madron be mad at me folks and cry about !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmspker View Post
    I've done elite lord madron be mad at me folks and cry about !!!!
    What? Is he really hard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I wanna get the elite title when you defeat elite Lord Madron! psst anyone willing to help me? xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dtandel10 View Post
    my gears give me a total of 90 DPS atm and the attack is what people look at the most before having second thoughts and yes i do have old sparky

only thing im concerned bout is the hardness difficulty i made a new main character sorcerer because they are fun to play with and they look cool aswell but with the new difficulty im dying fast aswell and dying is no fun sam said so him self and right now IMO it seems like warrior is best for survibility and soon there'll be more warriors and less mage not sure about rogue

There's more rogue atm , than warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What? Is he really hard?

Same hp as normal but hit harder , cheap boss , the orc one is tough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

now now lets not go off topic about lord madron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it may help if you take up the opportunity in using the free respect I believe last in till Friday. That may be your problem. I've done countless respects to fine tune my toon. Consider the problems you have over all and calibrate what could aid you in the new maps considering what's at your disposal. Hope that small advice helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtandel10 View Post
    my gears give me a total of 90 DPS atm and the attack is what people look at the most before having second thoughts and yes i do have old sparky

only thing im concerned bout is the hardness difficulty i made a new main character sorcerer because they are fun to play with and they look cool aswell but with the new difficulty im dying fast aswell and dying is no fun sam said so him self and right now IMO it seems like warrior is best for survibility and soon there'll be more warriors and less mage not sure about rogue
    that's true, what else to look for on dps character such as rogue and sorc? I can easily get 100+ damage even with epic gear on sorc and rogue... sometimes you have to spend little effort in order for good people to team with you. At least get little better gear, I don't think it really cost that much in auction. Having low damage sorc and rogue in team is totally useless. Especially when they don't help to heal the tank