Quote Originally Posted by Khahl View Post
I respecced a number of times trying to see where I can get the best balance at. I realized quickly that INT now gives hitpoints... So, I immediately re-specced again to Full INT! I do not die that often, honestly... I do have many deaths, but it's mostly from being stupid and from when I was a newbie and died dozens of times trying to do ridiculous things I knew I could never do.

Being Full INT is the best spec IMO. You're a mage - you are there to do damage as fast as possible. The tank should be good enough to keep the bosses and mobs off of you, but he should have his work cut out for him. The essence of a good group is a constant battle between DPS and Tanks keeping aggro!

My current spec is a modified version of my spec from before the update. I won't be divulging everything, but I can say that I use Frost Bolt, Fire Ball, Lightning, and Curse - and my passive points currently are just maxed out +INT.

Side Note: My testing did show me that the +Damage % passive is not anywhere near as beneficial as the +INT is at this point in the game.
full int mage r nukers ;now as int also grants hp now mages r walking nuclear bombs that fear none =-O