I've gotten mine up to 68 now. I still feel like the class is underpowered. When I want to kill something, I just don't have any "go-to" tactics. I can charge/redemption, but even at 6 each it doesn't really hit all that hard. When the combo lands it does a good chunk, but it misses enough to net out to a very slow way to kill things. I don't foresee it getting any better maxing these skills based on the small amount of damage increase each point gives.

Holy tempest is the closest thing to a killing method, but even that at 9 isn't so hot. It's better than nothing, and does at least have some range, but against the end game level foes it just doesn't cut it. Maybe once I can wield some elite weapons the damage will go up enough to be felt by the baddies, but I don't have much hope.

It is nice to have another not-so-squishy source of rev, but a lot of times I feel like that's the only thing I bring to the party. The party buffs sound ok, but I just don't see any difference really in party performance. It's not like I can tell the party's really hitting with a vengeance when vital force is on, for example. And brute force caps at +5 armor for party. Really? Like that has any effect at all against the 500-1000 point hit power of endgame bosses.

So really I can't figure out the character's design. Is it a fighter? If so, it's the world's weakest. Is it a support class? Then what support is is bringing exactly? Is it a tank? If so, it needs some defensive skills. Stone skin lasts for 12s and is down for 20s, so 2/3 of the time you're left swinging in the breeze while the baddies wail on you. This character type needs some rethinking and a pretty major overhaul on its skill set IMO.