Thread: Best Sorcerer Build since update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

While I agree that 4 power skills is better for a solo mage, elites you have 4 people doing dps and everyone benefiting from 15% more damage would overshadow a single ability. I don't have math on it but it seems like common sense.

And with time shift I've more often than naught the mobs inside the clock would die long before explosion took effect. So to me it was a wasted talent point. While the initial damage is nice you can get almost 3 gales off for each time shift, which is more overall damage.
    Last edited by Dragonik; 12-30-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

i don't use the exploding clock. Curse lasts how long? 4 secs? with the added 2 sec point. might as well equip ribbit for this. If curse works for you good, i don't see it as an added benefit. also time lasts a lot longer and has the same cool down time as curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonik View Post
    While I agree that 4 power skills is better for a solo mage, elites you have 4 people doing dps and everyone benefiting from 15% more damage would overshadow a single ability. I don't have math on it but it seems like common sense.

And with time shift I've more often than naught the mobs inside the clock would die long before explosion took effect. So to me it was a wasted talent point. While the initial damage is nice you can get almost 3 gales off for each time shift, which is more overall damage.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch