Quote Originally Posted by Lightningspeed View Post
This bug happened to me twice today.

When collecting a reward from Klaas, instead of the screen dimming and telling you what reward you've obtained, that screen was instantly skipped. The message "Klaas gave you a Treasure Chest!" appeared, but the rewards were not stated. As I did not take note of my potions and tokens, I'm unsure if I did receive a reward because there were no new elixirs or eggs.

Edit: I did not press anything or click anything to make that screen go away.
Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
I had another problem with Klaas. After some time the counter "stopped" and "!" showed above him again, after clicking it it returned to the counter with the time left since the "original" starting of the counter.
To tell it as it happened. When I was at work I clicked the counter, when I arrived home I was playing with the character, leveled it from 8 to 10. Logged out to check the forum. Logged in to play again, it spawned in T.O.P, I ran around to check the Auctions and saw that there's a "!" above his head, not the clock.. I clicked on it to start the counter, ran a dungeon, logged out to eat my breakfast and I got the push notification that I've got something at my Ally. Checked it, it was Klaas, it was ready and gave me some common elixer.
I've had both of these problems happen to me a couple of times each. Not really a big deal, since it's just free stuff, but it does warrant mention.