Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Hi Lennonharison,

Our apologies for the confusion or difficulty with the first time buyer bonus platinum offer. We are aware of these issues and are working to smooth them over and make the system much more intuitive in an upcoming patch.

If you are purchasing via in-app on an Apple or Android device, once you move to the next step their system doesn't know about the bonus one time Platinum we're going to add on to your purchase. If you take the leap of faith that EldestCollection did, you'll get the extra Platinum.

Best regards,
Samhayne
Good day sir,

What happens if you DONT get the extra credits like what happened in my case? Will there still be an investigation, I'm sure you guys have a way to track purchases and platinums recieved. I bought the $19.99 package because i thought i was going to get 240+ plat, instead i got 165. Please tell me theres still hope to get my 83 platinum back. Ive been waiting for 10 days now. Its just really frustrating. I hope and know its fair that they will investigate this and hopefully i'll get what i should have gotten 10days ago.