I agree and disagree with a lot of the critizism I'm reading. Here are a the only 2 points I can play devil's advocate.

1. We all asked for stronger bosses - now the bosses are TOO strong? I myself was ready to quit last night when I was with a party who was incapable of taking out the last boss, or listening to instructions for that matter. Anyway, Banned, Richie, and Rogue saved the day with helping me.

2. The devs need there money - I don't think 20p was overpriced, for the difficulty, unique bosses available, and more things to come. I'm sure they will add new items and tweaks as we go along.

With that said. Here is what I don't like, and the first one has been becoming a trend with the last few campaigns...

1. For the love of GOD, please make some randomized dungeons or something that looks unique for that campaign. The same twists, the same turns, and different colored walls is not fooling anyone.

2. I don't think elixirs should be necessary to defeat a boss, especially with a good group of pros. Tends to be taking away from the players skills, and relying on money to keep them alive. Maybe offer the party one tanking pot per boss, where they can choose what party member gets it? (just a spontaneous thought)