Yes everyone wants you to make money so we see continued investment into the game. Dont think anyone is asking for free everything in this case. Just hard to compare if you pay for $5.97 in content from an itunes game(which is a bit on the higher side these days). In all honesty I used the first two packst for about 2 hours each and moved on to the last pack. The whole content of 1-25 for $6 was just about finished in a day. On a side note about items, there should be a bit more random items dropped. There needs to be a higher drop rate with a wider variety of items. To give it a bit mroe of a replayability factor.

If a few content packs are introduced after 25 for free it is not like it is a hand out at that point of spending $6. What I would do is focus on the end game dungeons for $1.99 that we will play over and over most likely. As it is I will never play $4 worth of the content I purchased ever again.

Basically increase replayability with a higher drop rate and wider variety of items, and decrease costs($) of post lvl 25 areas. (because you dont want to upset those who already purchased it at least until 3-4 months down the line)