@jimmeh

1. a mage should have shield, and they should be one shot'd by rogue if the shield is not up. that's the reality in every other game. take example frost mage in arcraft, you are in a trouble if the frost barrier is not up. increasing the armor value of mages makes them hard to kill if they also spec'd arance shield, and that defeats the definition of glass cannon. and don't tell me it's about stunning first. that's not the pvp i like. pvp should be equal balance, not "strike first means victory" pvp.

2. armor value of arrior is not a problem. they should be tanky. the problem is the shield immunity. i suggest make the shield buff can only be received once in 15 seconds per arrior. so, they cannot thro shield to each other.

3. damage adjustment to mage is not needed. the damage is fine. increasing the damage makes the mage class OP. the damage should be less than aimed shot, because not only damaging, it also cc the target. the problem is, the cc part is also being nerfed right no. even frost bolt is not snaring. my suggestion is that, bring back the frost bolt roots and snare. but, upgrade the rogue's razor shield and arrior's juggernaut to make them also immune from movement impairing for a several second. and that ill raise the skill cap for all the classes ( they have to time the skill cooldons, and mage should retreat if they use it)

all the other i agree

the thing is, the fix should not raise the quality of one class, but raising the quality of the pvp scheme. thus, raising the game quality.

EDIT: i play sorc