Quote Originally Posted by MageMaster View Post
the first 30 levels are annoying and do have mana problems but then you get iceberg set wich is the first set you get that starts your mana problem solution due to high regen of mana and higher regen of health . and also the paladin has 2 epic buffs which allows him to buff his whole party and epicly because they increase armor highly and damage highly , and his heal is almost better than the mage to himself but to his party it doesn't grant regen but still he is a SUPPORT class like the mage but just stronger so i think he is balanced because he is :
Bad because he has mana problems first 30 levels and he does have like 3 useless buff skills... and about 2 useless damaging skills
Good because he has 2 epic buffs / and can heal very gd and can resuruct
So overall the paladin is BALANCED
I don't get how you can call the party buffs "epic" in any way. It's +5 armor or +36 damage to party. That's like 1 or 2% for high level parties. It's basically meaningless and only one can be active at a time as was pointed out. The only meaningful support a rhino can offer is healing and rev, both of which can be done far better by mages. It's a decent tank I suppose, but bears blow rhinos out of the water in that department. The class has nothing to recommend it over other choices as it stands now.