Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
I know you will say no time on images, so I mentioned see the kills made from other players. Your points is other players, like acshow and lovedita, didn't get any kills for 2-3 days. Just wait Langzi kills from 5k to over 10k. Ask yourself, is that what you really want to defend?

And if you dont know Langzi, how can you know such details about his or her kills? Totally contradiction.

This is my last reply to this thread. I am sure everyone already see who make more sense.
No 1. Ppl can be away from the game or can't be bothered anymore...I ve seen limsyoker top the chart for a few hours before applejaqs cut him back..and limsyoker just stopped increasing skills after like 3-4 days... So ur point not valid..it's not total contradiction...ppl tend to have life. Unless of course u can validate their lives ie partner or wife...u can't say that...

I've even seen langzi at like no. 15-20 on like second or third day...Before he disappeared and move back to top 10 again...

Well if u want the post to be ur last..u r always welcomed...and if mod hasn't close the thread...I guess ppl can continue posting...

I guess I'm more interested in intellectual post on how they did it..of course no one is going to mention it..but I guess a few post above..someone did make an intellectual comment of how it would be possible..but I guess doesn't fit ur intellectual capacity or curiosity. Someone did something better than u or ur friend and u call them cheat the first thing? Lmao