Thread: New Arcane Killerwhale pet

Yoho

Default New Arcane Killerwhale pet

1. It would be cool to have Arcane pet droppable, and yes I realize it's not gonna happen.
    2. Not all of us have passion in gambling, and currently you 'push' people to gamble to obtain HammerJaw, mostly cause of the achievement it provides.
    3. In lottery you know that your chances are ~ 1/1000.000 and don't feel yourself deceived, there is no lose in a lottery, and if you win.. It's a fancy car, or apartment, smth that is worthy to try from time to time, it can change your life. And yet again, you know it's a lottery. In this case most of us haven't expected it to be so, thus we rush and open those crate chests. If you would introduce it like a lottery, like 1 in a million, there would be no complain in the first place and people would still buy.
    As a game creators, you sell not some pet, but happiness, joy to play. And here.. (*Munchin drama-cookie*)

So here is my suggestion
    give us fixed plat arcane pet - 500plat for KillerWhale for example, and let this HammerJaw be lottery/gambling.

I would like to hear more suggestions to this case, and support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoho View Post
    1. It would be cool to have Arcane pet droppable, and yes I realize it's not gonna happen.
    2. Not all of us have passion in gambling, and currently you 'push' people to gamble to obtain HammerJaw, mostly cause of the achievement it provides.
    3. In lottery you know that your chances are ~ 1/1000.000 and don't feel yourself deceived, there is no lose in a lottery, and if you win.. It's a fancy car, or apartment, smth that is worthy to try from time to time, it can change your life. And yet again, you know it's a lottery. In this case most of us haven't expected it to be so, thus we rush and open those crate chests. If you would introduce it like a lottery, like 1 in a million, there would be no complain in the first place and people would still buy.
    As a game creators, you sell not some pet, but happiness, joy to play. And here.. (*Munchin drama-cookie*)

So here is my suggestion
    give us fixed plat arcane pet - 500plat for KillerWhale for example, and let this HammerJaw be lottery/gambling.

I would like to hear more suggestions to this case, and support
    nope, they will make dropable arcane items next update. besides mythic is already like that.

Yoho

Yeah, next update they will be dropable, but what to do now, before update? Gamble?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Yeah, next update they will be dropable, but what to do now, before update? Gamble?
    i guess, if your thinking abut lb then i suggest you just get over it.... I don't think they are gonna do anything on the matter.

Yoho

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    i guess, if your thinking abut lb then i suggest you just get over it.... I don't think they are gonna do anything on the matter.
    You are telling me to let it go. No way, dude, no way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

You are telling me to let it go. No way, dude, no way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How about an actual in-game lottery!!!
    Players can risk 1k gold for a shot at plat? I would do that every day!!!