Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rushing will not solve our FFA crisis.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Yea on my voodoo I'm in DOG. It is has a different life to it than the normal PvPer I am (1v1, occasional rushing with an absurd weapon - such as a dagger for the lolz, trolling, noob protecting, noob costumes). It can be exciting and fun at times but generally it ruins my experience of PvP. First up, I usually get rushed on sight if I show my title, even though I just want to 1v1. Second of all, I'm a voodoo mage. I end up doing 3v1s a lot unless guildies show up for support. I don't really say anything, I just get up and keep fighting, or leave, but the people who are 3v1ing me talk a looooooooot of trash/cuss words.

Honestly people take this game waaaay too seriously. I mean I was kiting someone on my death mage and I kept winning so they called me gay. How would someone know another person's sexual preference? People who just say that because they hold grudges and can't accept defeat take the game too seriously. It's ok to take it seriously in a determined, enthusiastic learning way, but virtual violence and trash talk will not solve anything.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post: