Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Three Musketeers End Game CTF Tournament!

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Gnome and Alan, how about this,

If you can convince their whole team to play the match again, then I'll keep you guys in. They do not have to say no, but I'm giving you the option to play them again if they confirm with me.

Sound fair?

And I get it Gnome, scheduling times is tough considering we're all from different time zones. I really appreciate you trying your best to get the match in, all I could ask for.

I'll try talking to instincts team to see if they want a fair rematch... But it's purely up to them (or else I'm breaking my own rules.)
    there's always the Sir team option. If aces team can beat them, then they have a rm, if sir team wins they get their rm vs us.

Also to be fair, even if aces team wins a rm,, it'll still be 1-1 therefore best of three would be a necessity.
    It would be unfair to give ace team a 2nd chance and not Sirs team, somehow.
    Just a thought.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

So, if my team loses and I whine enough I have a chance to get back into tourney?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No ones whining buddy. Being upset comes from the fact we gave em a chance to get their team together, even though the time was already set. We didn't get the same in return. Our own fault really. 3v2 is hardly a win to be proud of. If they had beat us 3v3 then whatever. Also, I'm not gonna go up against another team who had all its members present and lost. Just to get a fair rematch for our 3v2 loss. What a waste of time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Acexd For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acexd View Post
    No ones whining buddy. Being upset comes from the fact we gave em a chance to get their team together, even though the time was already set. We didn't get the same in return. Our own fault really. 3v2 is hardly a win to be proud of. If they had beat us 3v3 then whatever. Also, I'm not gonna go up against another team who had all its members present and lost. Just to get a fair rematch for our 3v2 loss. What a waste of time.
    Oh, they 3v2 ur team while u gave them a chance to get their 3rd member as their 3rd member was missing earlier. Eww.

Darn, I should try to learn to read.

Bad instinctively, very bad. If u have any dignity in urself, u will have a rematch.
    Last edited by dudetus; 02-09-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well we were going to eairt for glatlditor but suddenly saycryed said go and attacked us and then ace tried to get flag and killed us all, no offense thats all they wanted, they wanted 3vs2 I dont know why. Game was end at 11.30 ish and gladiator came at like 12.10 and he asked me to that we didn't play and I answered we played but you didnt come. Even asked you to make 11am and you didnt answer and logged off. So I had to invite saycryed and neo to ask where you was, and we all were waiting for you for half an hour. I told you they started. If they didnt killed us which is all 3 people . I wouldn't start. Also oazearabub is a businessman and he couldn't log in while he working and I asked u gently and you gone. Also neo sent message to you on forum ( maybe you was in sleeping so you didnt answer) if you knew match is going to start in 30mins why would you go to bed or why didnt you noticed to anyone else even you teammates dont even know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    It would be unfair to give ace team a 2nd chance and not Sirs team, somehow.
    Just a thought.
    Wth lol? What's so special about Sir and not Skrapi for example?

Sayc and Ace played duo cause Glad was away.

Why would Sir's team deserve any kind if rematch. What about Skrapi? He is good guy too, and so are his friends.

Lol. Makes no sense.
    It was fun while it lasted.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by instictively View Post
    Well we were going to eairt for glatlditor but suddenly saycryed said go and attacked us and then ace tried to get flag and killed us all, no offense thats all they wanted, they wanted 3vs2 I dont know why. Game was end at 11.30 ish and gladiator came at like 12.10 and he asked me to that we didn't play and I answered we played but you didnt come. Even asked you to make 11am and you didnt answer and logged off. So I had to invite saycryed and neo to ask where you was, and we all were waiting for you for half an hour. I told you they started. If they didnt killed us which is all 3 people . I wouldn't start. Also oazearabub is a businessman and he couldn't log in while he working and I asked u gently and you gone. Also neo sent message to you on forum ( maybe you was in sleeping so you didnt answer) if you knew match is going to start in 30mins why would you go to bed or why didnt you noticed to anyone else even you teammates dont even know.
    Nah don't worry about it brah, it's all good. No one's fault. If you want a rematch we can play. If not it's absolutely fine.

EDIT: In all honesty it was mine and Saycred's fault that we let the match happen as 2vs3 because we assumed Sayc and Ace would be strong enough to take on 3 newer players.

But anyway, if u want a rematch, hit us up.

;D
    Last edited by Blind; 02-09-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    It was fun while it lasted.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Guys, here's what will be happening:

1.) If instincts team wants to play a rematch (if the ENTIRE TEAM WANTS TO), then it can happen.

2.) I can't force their team to play again - I suppose if it was my team in their position, I would play again, but nonetheless they weren't really breaking any rules.

3.) @DTF - I'm a bit confused why you really want Sir's team in again. They're a great team, I don't doubt it (I thought they had a great chance of winning), but I'm with Blind on this one. Why not skrap's team, or anyone else's team? If we needed another team to enter, it would seem more logical to find a completely new team to put together... that way everyone has an equal chance of winning. I get it's a pain when the brackets don't come out the way you want them to, but sometimes you got to deal with it guys.

Also, I'll be PMing/talking ing game to both teams to clarify.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

1.) If instincts team wants to play a rematch (if the ENTIRE TEAM WANTS TO), then it can happen.

2.) I can't force their team to play again - I suppose if it was my team in their position, I would play again, but nonetheless they weren't really breaking any rules.

3.) @DTF - I'm a bit confused why you really want Sir's team in again. They're a great team, I don't doubt it (I thought they had a great chance of winning), but I'm with Blind on this one. Why not skrap's team, or anyone else's team? If we needed another team to enter, it would seem more logical to find a completely new team to put together... that way everyone has an equal chance of winning. I get it's a pain when the brackets don't come out the way you want them to, but sometimes you got to deal with it guys.

In the rules didn't it say we needed a screen shot. I went through every page and I haven't seen one unless there were witnesses its not an official win?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

@cheen

I talk to the losing teams.. If they confirm they're lost with the score, that's all I need. I can always move down a team on the bracket if someone lies. Screenshots can be helpful, but it's also fun seeing who had the most kills and flags, etc.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 02-09-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

How bout the teams who lost let them vs the others who lost and fight for the spot to get in the match again if there is a spot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skrapicoco View Post
    How bout the teams who lost let them vs the others who lost and fight for the spot to get in the match again if there is a spot
    I'll definitely consider that possiblility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I'll definitely consider that possiblility.
    Thanks btw gf yesterday bro lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to skrapicoco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

If you were listening you'd know that Sirs team sat for us during the game when Parth and I had many many issues. So instead of a situation like you have now with a 2/3 we had a proper game due to that teams courtesy.
    If they played in agreement and lost that's their own decision, no? Imagined if they won, would they still be asking for a rm???? Even in your own rules it says if one is lost during the match its game on. Now ofc I'm paraphrasing.
    The way I'm seeing it is like this. One team showed courtesy and is done another team didn't abs they get a rm???
    Goes a long way man...

Revelation

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    Wth lol? What's so special about Sir and not Skrapi for example?

Sayc and Ace played duo cause Glad was away.

Why would Sir's team deserve any kind if rematch. What about Skrapi? He is good guy too, and so are his friends.

Lol. Makes no sense.
    Such ignorance getting thanks. Read why then talk then it might just make sense!!!! Thank me now.

Revelation

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Such ignorance getting thanks. Read why then talk then it might just make sense!!!! Thank me now.
    Dont be jelly there lmao

23. The Following User Says Thank You to skrapicoco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

If you were listening you'd know that Sirs team sat for us during the game when Parth and I had many many issues. So instead of a situation like you have now with a 2/3 we had a proper game due to that teams courtesy.
    If they played in agreement and lost that's their own decision, no? Imagined if they won, would they still be asking for a rm???? Even in your own rules it says if one is lost during the match its game on. Now ofc I'm paraphrasing.
    The way I'm seeing it is like this. One team showed courtesy and is done another team didn't abs they get a rm???
    Goes a long way man...
    Er, to be honest, I didn't know that was the case. So I apologize for that..

Perhaps teams could play for another spot then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I can rematch but oazearabub and willim will not login. They have a special celebration and tjey catching up with whole family members. I wont distract time during they having fun with family

Editd- All they started, seriously no offense, and the rule said you can the game can continue if one of member do not show up before game start which is.. can be 3vs2 3vs1 2vs2 2vs1 whatever you know?
    Last edited by instictively; 02-09-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Double posted...
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 02-09-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by instictively View Post
    I can rematch but oazearabub and willim will not login. They have a special celebration and tjey catching up with whole family members. I wont distract time during they having fun with family

Editd- All they started, seriously no offense, and the rule said you can the game can continue if one of member do not show up before game start which is.. can be 3vs2 3vs1 2vs2 2vs1 whatever you know?
    So is that a yes or a no?