Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aqp: My new life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhawkeye View Post
    Isn't GOA shutdown? Or am I misreading the purpose of this post?
    This is news to me. Im still going to make fun of their heartless cut and paste responses to everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    This is news to me. Im still going to make fun of their heartless cut and paste responses to everything.
    lawl, yea they shut it down, look at Sam's post on the thread...he locked it too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Aqp: My new life

Bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Hey Aqp! It is the noob that you used to rush. I now understand your circumstances at home. I truly feel bad for you and the reason why I would personally unban you if I was STS. Still, we can reminisce the times when you used to rush me and ayayesquishy. I can see now that PL has vented your anger, which is always a good way to calm down. Your life must be pretty tough, but everything will play out the way you want, so keep trying even if things don't work out! I have faith in STS that they will unban you, and truly I think they misunderstood. Although you might rush, doesn't necessarily make you scammer. Good luck my friend, although you probably won't need it because every problem in your life will untangle itself!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Didn't know you but GL in RL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I'm sorry to hear that you got banned, but you can always create a new email and account like I do , anyways Good Luck with your life, I can see you become an influence at endgame. Best Wishes.

-floats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oneofthem View Post
    Thanks, I might go around the forums. Even if they un banned me I might play PL.
    Haha, like me. I've quit but on my spare time I look around the forums and what's new with old buddies.
    -Cajunfusion: lvl 76 Archer
    -Bluenwild: lvl 73 Vixen
    -Xbluenwildx: lvl 70 Enchantress
    -Wildnblue: lvl 32 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I just got on and saw all these nice comments. Thanks to all of you for the friendly comments. I will be on the forums still checking from time to time. THANKS EVERYONE! (xGhostx)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to oneofthem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Hey Aqp! It is the noob that you used to rush. I now understand your circumstances at home. I truly feel bad for you and the reason why I would personally unban you if I was STS. Still, we can reminisce the times when you used to rush me and ayayesquishy. I can see now that PL has vented your anger, which is always a good way to calm down. Your life must be pretty tough, but everything will play out the way you want, so keep trying even if things don't work out! I have faith in STS that they will unban you, and truly I think they misunderstood. Although you might rush, doesn't necessarily make you scammer. Good luck my friend, although you probably won't need it because every problem in your life will untangle itself!
    Thanks dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hey man not everyone needs a second chance in diffrent sitautions but you do deserve a second chance Goodluck (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oneofthem View Post
    Hello, this is Aqp.

Most of you know I am already banned, and I have tried to get unbanned for the last 1-2 months and it just won't happen because STS doesn't respond to my emails. So I'm writing this as my good bye.

I have met alot of people in Pocket Legends and I really enjoyed playing it. It takes me away from my troubles in school and relationships that go wrong. I just wanted to thanks everyone in game that I have met. Ghost, Saycred, Nobounds and all my other friends. You really are the best and maybe we will meet again in a different game and have the fun we did in PL.

What do I do now? Well, I still play games but I won't put them here because I don't want to Advertise. If you want to know the games I play, just email me at (Sorry, can't post emails)

I never told anyone what my real name or my person info, so here it goes. My real name is Pedro, I am Egyptian/Hispanic. My Mom and Dad got divorced when I was 2 years old. I did pretty good in school in elementary, middle, but when I learned about PL, my grades kind of dropped. They got better as I learned to manage my time playing games. I broke up with my first Girl Friend when I was 13.'

Thank you Devs, and PL community so much for improving my life and I hope to meet you again.

This is Aqp, saying goodbye.
    Thanks, btw you told me your personal info when you first joined unity. You told me to keep that a secret till I die :/. I think the other thing was somthing going on between you and tyler wasnt there? wink wink
    nobounds(flawless), voted best pally twice. Player in the most epic CTF. Retired from guild unity, revelation. Founder of guild Restoration. Tribe master of Shadow Dragons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Well, I guess all this happened when I wasn't around. Sad to hear it. You're a good kid. Take care of yourself, and get those grades up!
    gf.