Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too Many Warriors...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

We crit from 60- 600, sometimes it crits at 1500 but that's rare ( the glitch as some call it) rouges crit from 1500-3000 on regular basis with faster cd, and u want to cut our damage in half? Are u kidding me? How selfish can u be..rouges are killing machines right now
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:979135
    We crit from 60- 600, sometimes it crits at 1500 but that's rare ( the glitch as some call it) rouges crit from 1500-3000 on regular basis with faster cd, and u want to cut our damage in half? Are u kidding me? How selfish can u be..rouges are killing machines right now
    You must not be a skilled warrior then lol. Afaik most warriors will own most rogues
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

In my opinion rogues and warriors are pretty much balanced out right now.

Sorcerers are the ones who need a slight *slight* buff. As of now a sorcerer who actually knows how to play instead of complain is capable of destroying a rogue 1-1. The problem lies only with warriors.

Some threads on the forums have also suggested giving mages back their stun-lock, but this I disagree with. With stun-lock only usable by mages, this will once again unbalance the whole system.

A better alternative (for me) is to increase mages' survivability, probably increasing the duration of shield and the damage absorbed.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Destructible:979646
    In my opinion rogues and warriors are pretty much balanced out right now.

Sorcerers are the ones who need a slight *slight* buff. As of now a sorcerer who actually knows how to play instead of complain is capable of destroying a rogue 1-1. The problem lies only with warriors.

Some threads on the forums have also suggested giving mages back their stun-lock, but this I disagree with. With stun-lock only usable by mages, this will once again unbalance the whole system.

A better alternative (for me) is to increase mages' survivability, probably increasing the duration of shield and the damage absorbed.
    Venge + ribbit (even without ribbot they can destroy) and windmill at the start and your dead. The windmill has a huge range so its hard to kite...
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    You must not be a skilled warrior then lol. Afaik most warriors will own most rogues
    go lvl 12 PvP bless lol, some of those problems u face vs warr hard to occur in lvl 12 cos of the lack of skill points, e.g. windmill range

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico:980045
    go lvl 12 PvP bless lol, some of those problems u face vs warr hard to occur in lvl 12 cos of the lack of skill points, e.g. windmill range
    Good point but then again who plays l12?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Good point but then again who plays l12?
    loads of people we hv 10-20 active members alone in our guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Destructible View Post
    All that will do is make it even more necessary to use shield. I don't have shield nor do I want it. Sorcerers (and any other class) should be able to survive in PvP with a variety of builds, and no one skill should be necessary for any class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

My sorc pvp build is a VERY offensive one... When my shield runs out I am pretty much dead... However... I can kill nearly everybody (including select warriors) before that happens... So basically I used to just be able to run around and kill nearly all people I see... However lately, I am noticing myself that I often need to travel in a pack; the warriors all group up and kill me in less than a second... It's no longer safe for anyone to just go in for fun... They must be ready to be killed by a group of oversized gorillas with an nsane crit rate...

Example xbuddyjoshx vs: hmmm.... FIVE WARRIORS!!! Who wins? Some of the wise may say xbuddy, but in reality I have no chance

-xbuddy. PLZ NERF WARRIOR DMG DEVS
    Last edited by Xbuddyjosh; 02-24-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Warrior is OP
    Warrior>Rogue>Sorcerers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...708#post982708

Please see my suggestions on PVP balancing and state your opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xezbeth View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...708#post982708

Please see my suggestions on PVP balancing and state your opinions
    You said basically the same thing that we all do. Run and try to shoot back while they chase you. Problem is it only works a small percentage of the time since their range is so far they can stun you easier than you can stun them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    All that will do is make it even more necessary to use shield. I don't have shield nor do I want it. Sorcerers (and any other class) should be able to survive in PvP with a variety of builds, and no one skill should be necessary for any class.
    Just to point out, you can't say "I don't want a mana shield for my mage" in PL, can you?

I just don't think why it should be any different here.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some warriors are op and they hit extremely hard near 2k and when you combine that with their speed, health armour and healing ability which makes a number of them hard to beat and even fight them. They need to lower their speed and damage a bit.

As for rogues we don't really need a boost, but there is one area where they need help with and that in the mana department since we consume mana at ridiculous rate and our regain is horrible.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 02-26-2013 at 04:17 AM.
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    i dont think its more warrior playing. its less mage and rogue playing. ppl dont want bad k/d ratio. ppl see both team not balanced they just leave. nothing wrong with it. it just a bit annoying to jwait. quit. join. and do it all over again. the main unbalance is caused by warriors. one team has one warrior again one team with two warrior . hard any chance for the one warrior team..
    I totally agree some times ppl just dont like to try new times of fighters etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    i dont think its more warrior playing. its less mage and rogue playing. ppl dont want bad k/d ratio. ppl see both team not balanced they just leave. nothing wrong with it. it just a bit annoying to jwait. quit. join. and do it all over again. the main unbalance is caused by warriors. one team has one warrior again one team with two warrior . hard any chance for the one warrior team..
    ^^^ yup but also depends who u play with, some team would have only one warrior but mages and rogues and crazy good, no chance
    i seen it even if theres 2 warriors, stuns + one hit shots <<<<<<

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

this still going? lol just play better.
    there are many guides out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Destructible View Post
    Just to point out, you can't say "I don't want a mana shield for my mage" in PL, can you?

I just don't think why it should be any different here.
    In PL you can have all 12 skills for each class, and most players do. In AL you are only allowed 4 skills (out of 8), so no single skill should be necessary to be a successful player. The whole point is to allow for diversity of player builds, not so everyone ends up the same -- something that was, and continues to be, a big complaint in PL.

The solution to balancing may have to do with range and speed. Mages are just too slow and their range is not far enough compared to the other classes, especially warriors. Melee weapons should not have much of a range -- that should be reserved for range weapons like a bow, wand or gun. A player using a ranged weapon should have further range than one using a melee weapon. If I have a gun, I should be able to hit you long before you can hit me if you have a sword or knives. Yet quite often it seems that rogues with their slash attacks and warriors with their leap attacks have better range than I do with my watch rifle. That is what makes them op.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-27-2013 at 02:37 AM.