Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Interesting. To me it's the opposite. I think of the stat and skill set-up of PL as being a little more advanced than AL, and AL is more of the casual "pick up and go" kind of game. Both games are fun. There's no reason to not play both. Then you can switch back and forth when you get bored of one. I would play AL more, but the lag I've been getting there since a recent update makes it almost unplayable.
I concur. I see what Dude was saying though. There's more information on hand with PL than AL, making it more easily learned. PL is a bit more intricate with the 12 skills (as opposed to 4), and more skill points, but a simple search on forums can answer 90% of your basic questions about it, with AL it isn't quite as high. It's all opinion. Try both, but pick one. Managing two games is tough, especially ones as similar as these two are, so decide for yourself which is better with some hands on time. It's just a more "experienced" and further along game (PL), vs a newer and more nurtured one (AL).