Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One last splurge for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruejade View Post
    ^ ummm, there's no reason for sts to favor some people over others? Most probably a random number generator or something similar.
    They actually are favoring some over others - Hammerjaw, McCraw only available from crates - so people who don't buy plat can go screw themselves. Sts has grwon greedy with AL. At least that's my late opinion and observation. Let the flame begin...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AtariX:992603
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruejade View Post
    ^ ummm, there's no reason for sts to favor some people over others? Most probably a random number generator or something similar.
    They actually are favoring some over others - Hammerjaw, McCraw only available from crates - so people who don't buy plat can go screw themselves. Sts has grwon greedy with AL. At least that's my late opinion and observation. Let the flame begin...
    Flamed.... Id give u more but im just too lazy
    ( insert hateful comment here)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Man... Let me just say I'm with you. I haven't spent nearly the plat you have, but this cap has become tedious and its starting to feel a little like pocket legends. I understand wanting hard content, but you can't just create content for people that play 18 hours a day. And let's face it, the biggest part of this game, BY FAR, is the end game content.

The elites need to be fixed. Hurray for the people that can regularly find good parties and farm for hours. I am not one of them. And I'm guessing most mobile gamers are in the same boat.

I think the elites of dead city, other than mordom tower, were sufficiently difficult and time consuming. Some people might not agree, but I'd be willing to bet the rest of my plat they are the very small minority.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:992692
    Man... Let me just say I'm with you. I haven't spent nearly the plat you have, but this cap has become tedious and its starting to feel a little like pocket legends. I understand wanting hard content, but you can't just create content for people that play 18 hours a day. And let's face it, the biggest part of this game, BY FAR, is the end game content.

The elites need to be fixed. Hurray for the people that can regularly find good parties and farm for hours. I am not one of them. And I'm guessing most mobile gamers are in the same boat.

I think the elites of dead city, other than mordom tower, were sufficiently difficult and time consuming. Some people might not agree, but I'd be willing to bet the rest of my plat they are the very small minority.
    I agree, ya know lots of people play it in short bursts such as in the bus. 10-20 minute runs (elite or not) should be the max for a mmo, otherwise if youre gonna sit and do 1h runs, rather make it chrome only.
    Credits to Iady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    But you do spend hundreds to (word) your brain up. (Alcohol and stuff). That ain't good for you..
    Are you serious? I never drank alcohol in my life im only 18 dont talk about things you dont know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanerboi View Post
    Are you serious? I never drank alcohol in my life im only 18 dont talk about things you dont know...
    Just wondering.......

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

There are too many things and changes sts has made recently (and not so recently) that just clearly shows a shift towards a really profit oriented business. At some point these ppl really did care about the game, to make sure it was fun and available to everyone, even for free. But they have realized how simple it is to make money and now they are on a roll.. And any time I see a thread like this, it makes me sad once again, that hunger for money can ruin the experience for so many...

No no no, not complaining about not having every item in the game. It's fine. But I wanna have the chance to farm or buy them for gold (ie get achievement) if I work hard. I don't want stuff to be plat exclusive. 15 plat vanities are quite nice, 50 plat is money hungry. If plat is taken off as 2 for stats and 3 for skill respec, but you are forced to pay 5 plat, while sts is not listening or caring about all the ppl who would like it changed is money hungry. And many ppl cant get free plat. Or maybe they do and then just keep wasting it on unnecessary stat/skill respecs. And one could keep going on and on about these... And I'm sad once again

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanerboi View Post
    wow, are you like Straight Edge or something? like married to jesus?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sync For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    Ok, I've nvr drank inn my life also, I'm 17. And btw I will nvr drink, it's not religious or anything, I just want to be reliable and keep my money for others things.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    Hum no? I don't even believe in god and any religion...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    There are too many things and changes sts has made recently (and not so recently) that just clearly shows a shift towards a really profit oriented business. At some point these ppl really did care about the game, to make sure it was fun and available to everyone, even for free. But they have realized how simple it is to make money and now they are on a roll.. And any time I see a thread like this, it makes me sad once again, that hunger for money can ruin the experience for so many...

No no no, not complaining about not having every item in the game. It's fine. But I wanna have the chance to farm or buy them for gold (ie get achievement) if I work hard. I don't want stuff to be plat exclusive. 15 plat vanities are quite nice, 50 plat is money hungry. If plat is taken off as 2 for stats and 3 for skill respec, but you are forced to pay 5 plat, while sts is not listening or caring about all the ppl who would like it changed is money hungry. And many ppl cant get free plat. Or maybe they do and then just keep wasting it on unnecessary stat/skill respecs. And one could keep going on and on about these... And I'm sad once again
    Nice say. I try to prove STS is right yesterday and I went straight to Elite Skull Cove. 1hr36mins to complete with the other two warriors and a mage, by random. It's already a miracle all peoples could hold on for so long, one of them shouting for meal when the other plead him not to leave and keep trying. Our end results? No pinks, just ordinary Epic and Rares...

Are you KIDDING ME!!!! With the latest loot's distribution, are you expecting pure mage group to challenge Elite Skull Cove which can die in a second? I didn't dare to try second time now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to meanakric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meanakric View Post
    Nice say. I try to prove STS is right yesterday and I went straight to Elite Skull Cove. 1hr36mins to complete with the other two warriors and a mage, by random. It's already a miracle all peoples could hold on for so long, one of them shouting for meal when the other plead him not to leave and keep trying. Our end results? No pinks, just ordinary Epic and Rares...

Are you KIDDING ME!!!! With the latest loot's distribution, are you expecting pure mage group to challenge Elite Skull Cove which can die in a second? I didn't dare to try second time now.
    I finished 46min. skull cove, one tank, 1 Mage, 2 rouges...... It's not that hard, gear up and get with people who know what they are doing.

-Vys

P.s. oh btw that was pure........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey Vys, as mentioned, that's by random & the reason why I mentioned pure mage group is because our mage latest weapon can only be found in Skull Cove. So other players basically have no reason to play this level anymore.

Thank you for your comments though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meanakric View Post
    Hey Vys, as mentioned, that's by random & the reason why I mentioned pure mage group is because our mage latest weapon can only be found in Skull Cove. So other players basically have no reason to play this level anymore.

Thank you for your comments though.
    The reason to play is for the unique loot, lb times, achievement (to get pet).
    That's plenty of reason, there is no reason the final Bose should be farmable,

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agreed.I just want to at least those mobs in elite maps not being so hard to kill.The boss can stay that hard.Just bring those mobs back to previous difficulty.Then for those who cant buy plats,still have the chance to get mythic or arcane items from elite chest.So we still have the purpose and fun to play this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

This thread has showed how STS ignore what players really needed.

How a simple thing like confirmation button on plat spending and they never even bother to reply or fix it in lots of patches in past.

What they bother about is how they make a new hammerjaw kind of arcane rarity stuff. And now they have the arcane hook weapon for rogue which forces some of the top spender to spend even more cash to try and get it. So what's next? Get ready to spend even more for the warrior and sorcerer arcane weapon.

I remembered those old days back in early 2011 where I only spend 10$ to unlock all map in Pl and not to care about spending more cash on other stuff.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamberge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

We don't know their resource limit.... They are after all running 4 games on amazon servers......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Just saying....

46+ minutes to run an elite map is about 31 minutes longer then I want to spend on any map.
    I played these games because they could be played in short bursts and make progress. I ain't got an hour to spend running a map. Much less 8 hours to get 8 drop chances (which will probably, if i'm lucky actually be a chest, that I will have to be lucky again on, or worse a locked crate lol!)
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    The reason to play is for the unique loot, lb times, achievement (to get pet).
    That's plenty of reason, there is no reason the final Bose should be farmable,

-Vys
    If final boss should not be farmable then why put sorc item on that boss? While rogues only have to cruise through the first map to get theirs and there are tons of warrior weapons out there to grab, since reef was farmed heavily for a while. I'm not saying last boss should be farmable, I'm saying don't put the best item for one class there, while the others can get their respective ones easily.

We don't know their resource limit.... They are after all running 4 games on amazon servers......
    I made a thread asking devs why respec is 5 plat, when even the game takes them off in two stages for skills and stats. This is the only reply I got to why they don't listen to the community in this or plat confirmation button ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Ya can't do everything, ya know?
    Now tell me, that creating 2 buttons, for which the mechanism is already implemented in the game (plat considered separately) would take more than 5-10 minutes. Which clearly shows that sts doesn't care how much players would appreciate a respec like all other legend games, how much players want a confirmation button, these things will never ever happen, because sts doesn't care about players getting such content. I find it really ironic, they claim that this game is aimed at casual gamers, but they are unwilling and ignorant to the pleas of those, who do not want to buy plat. How is that casual gaming then I wonder? Forcing people to play their elixirs right then and there, when they would rather just play 5-10 mins every 2-3 hours? How is that casual gaming? Sts lost it's original idea and they are going for money... They are making an awesome game, but along the wrong lines...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Ok, I've nvr drank inn my life also, I'm 17. And btw I will nvr drink, it's not religious or anything, I just want to be reliable and keep my money for others things.

-Vys
    The money thing I understand... But being reliable? Are you implying people that drink are unreliable?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)