Thread: Arena bugged

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

There have been a lot of strange things going on with the arena.

1. It appears that the deadly space between the two lantern rows is breachable to a small extent so it results in instant death (10500 damage for me everytime). This happens because of the pushing effects most bosses have.

It may seem hard to replicate but when it does happen once it ruins everything.

2. Another thing that happens a lot are the out of place AP announcements. This happened two times in a row today, after the instructions for achievement were successfully followed, boss killed (Bloodhammer with vortex under 3 minutes) but no AP reward. So in the next two fights (Mardrom and Frostir on vortex), the following popped in random times.

Name:  10rb.png
Views: 237
Size:  547.7 KB

It's not even correct since there is no achievement to beat Bloodhammer under one minute -what kind of unachievable AP that would be anyway lol. Sadly, we didn't get that AP in the end.

3. I don't know what kind of bug it could have been but a few times I entered an empty arena room and the lanterns were up. Once I even saw over 10 copies of Rutger running all over, again with shields up and no one around.

4. Incorrect timers or completely disappeared ones. I believe we've all fought a few of them without any time counter running. From what I know this happens at least after killing the first boss. The killing record doesn't even register in the end. So it's not like a visual bug alone.

5. Bosses combining attacks. This is as deadly as it sounds. For whatever reason you get multiple extra hits without there being any extra attacks. A good example for this is Mother (combines net pull and bite with 3 fast claw attacks right after the bite lands) and Glob (combines two extra normal swipes after his tackle-type run attack.

6. Bosses resetting on their own on much shorter reset ranges. For example, I don't even know how many times Malrdrom went back all nice and cool a moment after he stepped on the leftmost side. Also experienced this with Bloodhammer once.

Some of these are making the whole farming a lot harder than it should be. If you've spotted anything else, add it up.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    There have been a lot of strange things going on with the arena.

1. It appears that the deadly space between the two lantern rows is breachable to a small extent so it results in instant death (10500 damage for me everytime). This happens because of the pushing effects most bosses have.

It may seem hard to replicate but when it does happen once it ruins everything.

2. Another thing that happens a lot are the out of place AP announcements. This happened two times in a row today, after the instructions for achievement were successfully followed, boss killed (Bloodhammer with vortex under 3 minutes) but no AP reward. So in the next two fights (Mardrom and Frostir on vortex), the following popped in random times.

Name:  10rb.png
Views: 237
Size:  547.7 KB

It's not even correct since there is no achievement to beat Bloodhammer under one minute -what kind of unachievable AP that would be anyway lol. Sadly, we didn't get that AP in the end.

3. I don't know what kind of bug it could have been but a few times I entered an empty arena room and the lanterns were up. Once I even saw over 10 copies of Rutger running all over, again with shields up and no one around.

4. Incorrect timers or completely disappeared ones. I believe we've all fought a few of them without any time counter running. From what I know this happens at least after killing the first boss. The killing record doesn't even register in the end. So it's not like a visual bug alone.

5. Bosses combining attacks. This is as deadly as it sounds. For whatever reason you get multiple extra hits without there being any extra attacks. A good example for this is Mother (combines net pull and bite with 3 fast claw attacks right after the bite lands) and Glob (combines two extra normal swipes after his tackle-type run attack.

6. Bosses resetting on their own on much shorter reset ranges. For example, I don't even know how many times Malrdrom went back all nice and cool a moment after he stepped on the leftmost side. Also experienced this with Bloodhammer once.

Some of these are making the whole farming a lot harder than it should be. If you've spotted anything else, add it up.

1. Everyone between the lanterns will die if not in the boss area or the spawn. This is so players can't stay between the walls and buff propley with pet buffs or skill buffs. Not a glitch.

2. Yep a glitch.

3. If a person uses an attack skills and dashes away, you will be locked out of the arena. Or if you spawn before everything resets.

Multiple Rutgers appear if, a person is in corner and the Rutger doubles kills him/her, Rutger will reset but the mobs won't.

4. The timers will dissapear if you join another persons game and they have already started the game, this happens in PuG arenas as the newer player aren't able to finish the arena, and will leave after they start the game.

5. Those are the boss's combo, they were meant to do that.

6. I have run arena probably 10,000 times, never has a boss reset on me randomly. A boss will only reset on you if everyone on your team dies or you die if you're solo. You can even kill the boss in the left corner and he will not reset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    1. Everyone between the lanterns will die if not in the boss area or the spawn. This is so players can't stay between the walls and buff propley with pet buffs or skill buffs. Not a glitch.

2. Yep a glitch.

3. If a person uses an attack skills and dashes away, you will be locked out of the arena. Or if you spawn before everything resets.

Multiple Rutgers appear if, a person is in corner and the Rutger doubles kills him/her, Rutger will reset but the mobs won't.

4. The timers will dissapear if you join another persons game and they have already started the game, this happens in PuG arenas as the newer player aren't able to finish the arena, and will leave after they start the game.

5. Those are the boss's combo, they were meant to do that.

6. I have run arena probably 10,000 times, never has a boss reset on me randomly. A boss will only reset on you if everyone on your team dies or you die if you're solo. You can even kill the boss in the left corner and he will not reset.
    Alright so u maybe missed the other arena bugged threads

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1410490

u can find links there

ull see that bosses do randomly resets and lanterns r deadly when boss pushes u to them (barrier is already up, no one between them) or that when u die by frostir the barrier doesnt go down and u cant continue fighting when u respawn or that the AP dont work as they should...... and so on and on

Too much going on there, too many times reported, yet no action taken to fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Alright so u maybe missed the other arena bugged threads

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1410490

u can find links there

ull see that bosses do randomly resets and lanterns r deadly when boss pushes u to them (barrier is already up, no one between them) or that when u die by frostir the barrier doesnt go down and u cant continue fighting when u respawn or that the AP dont work as they should...... and so on and on

Too much going on there, too many times reported, yet no action taken to fix.
    90% of those links are about being locked out, if you read my post above, I explained how to do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

90% of those links are about being locked out, if you read my post above, I explained how to do it
    Not saying the way u do its not working, but when someone solo and dies by Frostir he cant go back to arena bc lanterns didnt go down.
    And MAdnex doesnt speak abt pushing trugh the lantern but pushing to it, but i guess ull never understand bc "u know better".
    The posts in those links speak abt various problems, i cant pick each and one of them, its up to u to read.

And u cant weight ur opinion on how many times someone run the arena, who has more right to say, or whos truth is bigger. Somethings wrong there for sure. It can happen to the player who is there for the first time, and u say he has no right to report? Ur ignorance is just outstanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Not saying the way u do its not working, but when someone solo and dies by Frostir he cant go back to arena bc lanterns didnt go down.
    And MAdnex doesnt speak abt pushing trugh the lantern but pushing to it, but i guess ull never understand bc "u know better".
    The posts in those links speak abt various problems, i cant pick each and one of them, its up to u to read.

And u cant weight ur opinion on how many times someone run the arena, who has more right to say, or whos truth is bigger. Somethings wrong there for sure. It can happen to the player who is there for the first time, and u say he has no right to report? Ur ignorance is just outstanding.

Step 1. Wait for timer to reach 10.
    Step 2. Lay down traps.
    Step 3. Run out of the arena.
    Step 4. Lock yourself out.

Or.

Step 1. Wait for the timer to reach 1, wait 3 seconds,
    Step 2. Shoot an arrow and quickly dash out,
    Step 3. Lock yourself out,

Or

Step 1. Attack boss
    Step 2. Die
    Step 3. Respawn before everything resets
    Step 4. Locked out.

I would love to know how many hours you spend in the arena a day.

My "Opinions" are actually "Facts" that I observed while running the arena.

And please, how much time do you actually spend in the arena a day...
    Last edited by Solid; 01-26-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Step 1. Wait for timer to reach 10.
    Step 2. Lay down traps.
    Step 3. Run out of the arena.
    Step 4. Lock yourself out.

Or.

Step 1. Wait for the timer to reach 1, wait 3 seconds,
    Step 2. Shoot an arrow and quickly dash out,
    Step 3. Lock yourself out,

I would love to know how many hours you spend in the arena a day.

My "Opinions" are actually "Facts" that I observed while running the arena.

And please, how much time do you actually spend in the arena a day...
    Here pls accept THE TROLL AWARD OF THE DAY