Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchanteress skill list (With Pics) + short guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From a min/max standpoint, mana per second is a complete waste. With the lack of use for gold, you should be stacking pots and using them liberally. This allows you to replace mps gear for crit (you should have enough dex to be hit capped). I personally wouldn't put points into str. If you're having trouble dying, give the tank a couple extra seconds before going aoe wild. For me, I itemize crit>dex>int. Anything else is a waste.

Edit: nightmare and weakness are aoe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xefeas View Post
    From a min/max standpoint, mana per second is a complete waste. With the lack of use for gold, you should be stacking pots and using them liberally. This allows you to replace mps gear for crit (you should have enough dex to be hit capped). I personally wouldn't put points into str. If you're having trouble dying, give the tank a couple extra seconds before going aoe wild. For me, I itemize crit>dex>int. Anything else is a waste.
    I agree, and I suppose I should calm myself down. I seem to be taking all the aggro with all my super uber Enchantress skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome and thanks for this post. Can't wait till I hit level 20 later and get that mana spell. Also is it worth putting more than one point into the aoe freeze spell? Or should I put those other 4 points into life drain? My lightning and fire spells already maxed
    Level 35 archer - kronicdecay
    level 31 enchantress - beaneater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guide Updated!

Nope it's not worth putting more than one point in that AOE spell ^^, putting your remaining points into life drain is a good idea =)
    Flyingcookie - Lvl 30 Enchantress
    Milkturbine - Lvl 30 Archer
    Gigahertz - Lvl 19 Warrior (in training)