Thread: Current status of SL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

We've incorporated fresh new game ideas in our guild, such as team against team runs and pink runs to make the game interesting after the lvl cap.
    We have around 6 lvl 41 in our guild and we keep busy helping others lvl or doing these team runs, also we have all created alt characters now to play with when not much is happening.

So I kinda disagree with this thread, the game only gets stale when the player playing looses imaginative ways of playing.
    You gota think fresh, and if your in a quiet guild, then leave, join a more active one :-) It does wonders and really freshens up someones experience with the game ;-)
    - Thanks, Mitchturbo
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    And as previously said by StS themselves most content and time is going into DL.
    This is really unfair if true. When SL was out they got two teams -one for PL another for SL and this seems right. Moving most of the devs to DL while deserting other games is a lame move imo.

PvP could be fun, but I agree with Ardon - too few ppl doing it.. CTF is my most loved mode, but even fewer playas enjoying it..

On the other hand I've met some dudes who is rather new to SL - like 2-3 months - so I believe the more of them to come soon and maybe there will be some new stars among them

I hope for the better coz there is no better themed scifi mmo game on the market for me - so I stay and continue anyway.. But like BodMasta said I mostly hang out in BS chattin and helping rare friends to lvl.. My part of the fun is doing Numa or even lower lvls trying not to stop at all (as most enemies are one-shot-kill))

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    We've incorporated fresh new game ideas in our guild, such as team against team runs
    Share yo insights, bro!!

P.S.
    Hoping for the best, polishing my guns and wrighting my blog meanwhile

May the Force b with all of us)
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post

So I kinda disagree with this thread, the game only gets stale when the player playing looses imaginative ways of playing.
    You gota think fresh, and if your in a quiet guild, then leave, join a more active one :-) It does wonders and really freshens up someones experience with the game ;-)
    - Thanks, Mitchturbo
    True, there are a lot of ways to create more excitement within the confines of the game, especially within the guilds. It does usually depend on the players staying engaged off-line (out of game, e.g. on their guild's forum), and of course a GM that wants to take responsibility to create some "fun". My GM (Crio! <3) runs a weekly lottery, which is fun! There are also contests within the guild, a system that allows players to earn the ability to "check out" custom gear. I agree with this point! A creative GM and active guild roster adds a lot to keep us engaged.

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw