Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 77 Axe...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Quoting myself from my own topic: "Many of us have wondered how long the Raging Blackstone Axe (the uncrafted Lustrous Axe) has been active in the game. I asked support that question, and they confirmed it was active since the 77 cap was released on July 31, 2014. So it's been lootable all along..." - Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2-Lustrous-Axe

I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
    You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.
    Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.

Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 03-15-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Someone's lying about things again..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
    You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.
    Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.
    Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is very rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirm any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-04-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is extremely rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirmed any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.
    It would be nice if you could prove what you are asserting but we have to take your word if we do, and being that you are selling one, most of us are sceptical.

It makes little sense that they would ignore our asking about this for so long but to you and you alone they give the info.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-04-2015 at 02:16 PM.