Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
The LB title this time is the same color as Halloween’s Plat Tier Title and the Farmer one, but I still see people that are very interested in it. Does that mean it isn’t really special?
I don’t see how the color alone makes a title unique. Surely what it says should be more important?

Anyway, before abuse comes at me: I won’t be using the new gold title so that’s not my reason for defending it. XD
Well no, the color is what made it stood out and showed everyone: “hey, this person has worked really hard for something,nice”
Why should a golden title be said to be exclusive and be pretty much be shoved in everyones face (becausr lets be real, reaching plat tier is actually a joke of how easy it is)
The thing just is, for me the gold tier was something I explicitly stayed up days and nights for mainly because of how accomplished it would make me as a human being feel, most people are just happy to snag their gold title without having to farm days and night for it, and disregard the opinions of people who did.
Its not a big difference for StS or a big part of the community to maybe change the tone to be maybe a little lighter, but for the people who slaved away for these titles it would mean alot.
Our opinions shouldn’t be disregarded because were only that 00.001%