Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    LOL, that made me crack up.

It's age old thing that almost every content update since beginning was for endgame, what's for twink? very lately maybe event WITH endgame event, rarely some pvp fixes that mostly bcz it was affected by endgame pvp fixes and honor level again just a side work with endgame honor.

Everything is for endgame it be level cap update or content for endgame. If you take like that, it always been like that making money through endgame content.

And where do u get such highly imaginative stats of the game ROFL that endgamers are minorities that's bcz a very small portion of PL community plays only Twink , rest either doing their task at PVE sitting in town or doing endgame pvp that all belong to endgame either trying to reach endgame or playing endgame content.

As for the the current event, It's one of the cleanest and best event by far taken care of everyone but not like plat won't bring advantage but still one of the best only concern about arcane weapons at PvP.
    None of the things you just said made any sense. Endgame is the majority? Have you not typed in arena then set the bar to all, to see the PvP games from 1-110? You'll find a small pocket of endgamers in a single lobby and majority of the time it's at honor. How is honor at 110 less sctive than 40 elite lobbies even though there are active tournements in 110? Endgame was never a majority in this games existsence.To think that would be foolish and naive. What's 1 level zone to over a dozen. Even at the games most active, endgame couldn't fill up a lobby like 27, 35, 51, 56, and 61 did.

All of the money came out of endgame? Where do you get a dumb statement from? During 76/77 cap players were spending more money to craft 60 Dominic gear alone than those 2 caps combined. Don't even get me started on twink players constantly changing builds for plat, i mean you can look at my old account alone and see how much plat went into respecing builds. It's only until now that endgame became so prosperous compared the rest of the game and that came after the devs killed off every other level. Remove enchants, remove elites, make the stats of og gear what they use to be then start putting old event items like toys and paws in store for plat and i bet that we would not be having this same conversation.

Make a honor arena dedicated to legendary PvP from L.1 to Level 85 and let's see how many will choose to stay in endgame. Hell where do you think a portion of the community went after the devs killed off twink? I'll give you a hint, they didn't go endgame and they are not in twink anymore either. They quit.

This event is one of the cleanest so far? I like the new gauntlet system. I've been hoping for one of these since AL first had them. The thing is, i want to play it on my 35, and my 40s, and my 25s. You think everyone has a endgame character? Ontop of that it's a birthday event. Shouldn't everyone get a chance to play it if it's to celebrate the 10th anniversary of PL? No. I'll tell you what's going on. Twink players are either getting booted from lobbies or having their teammates leave to find another game. If you're lucky enough you'll be friends with L.110s who will carry you at the expense of them having 1 less useful man. That's what's going on. You're to naive to see it.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-10-2020 at 12:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    None of the things you just said made any sense. Endgame is the majority? Have you not typed in arena then set the bar to all, to see the PvP games from 1-110? You'll find a small pocket of endgamers in a single lobby and majority of the time it's at honor. How is honor at 110 less sctive than 40 elite lobbies even though there are active tournements in 110? Endgame was never a majority in this games existsence.To think that would be foolish and naive. What's 1 level zone to over a dozen. Even at the games most active, endgame couldn't fill up a lobby like 27, 35, 51, 56, and 61 did.

All of the money came out of endgame? Where do you get a dumb statement from? During 76/77 cap players were spending more money to craft 60 Dominic gear alone than those 2 caps combined. Don't even get me started on twink players constantly changing builds for plat, i mean you can look at my old account alone and see how much plat went into respecing builds. It's only until now that endgame became so prosperous compared the rest of the game and that came after the devs killed off every other level. Remove enchants, remove elites, make the stats of og gear what they use to be then start putting old event items like toys and paws in store for plat and i bet that we would not be having this same conversation.

Make a honor arena dedicated to legendary PvP from L.1 to Level 85 and let's see how many will choose to stay in endgame. Hell where do you think a portion of the community went after the devs killed off twink? I'll give you a hint, they didn't go endgame and they are not in twink anymore either. They quit.

This event is one of the cleanest so far? I like the new gauntlet system. I've been hoping for one of these since AL first had them. The thing is, i want to play it on my 35, and my 40s, and my 25s. You think everyone has a endgame character? Ontop of that it's a birthday event. Shouldn't everyone get a chance to play it if it's to celebrate the 10th anniversary of PL? No. I'll tell you what's going on. Twink players are either getting booted from lobbies or having their teammates leave to find another game. If you're lucky enough you'll be friends with L.110s who will carry you at the expense of them having 1 less useful man. That's what's going on. You're to naive to see it.
    1 - If u wanna sit on twink and don't wanna put the effort to enjoy endgame content it's won't change the fact the almost every new content is made for endgame even if not exclusive for endgame. It's up to u that u can't cope with something that has been since PL's existent.

2- Endgame is at least 90% of the game, you just can't take a basic fact that majority don't PVP ("Endgame" IS NOT EQUAL TO "ENDGAME PVP", two different things u absolutely missed in my post) and they playing PVE and their focus is endgame.

Agree or deny it's up to you that won't change anything neither I'm gonna debate further because it's not even a discussion I just stated some facts, that's it.