Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I have a question regarding hitboxes in pvp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    100%

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yes I do think since almost everyone on al has done it at some point It justifies me recruiting how I do now , otherwise I would have to work even harder to rise ranks oppossed to guilds who recruit high quality members from other guild :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    And yes I do think since almost everyone on al has done it at some point It justifies me recruiting how I do now , otherwise I would have to work even harder to rise ranks oppossed to guilds who recruit high quality members from other guild :3

Well if it makes you feel any better I for one personally have never done any sort of underhanded or shady recruitment. I’ve made my interest in particular people known in the past whilst I was first building the guild but my philosophy is my doors are always open for when you want to join or even if you wanted to leave.

I don’t actually even go around encouraging recruitment and heck the other day I hadn’t even realised the guild had gone up in ranks until you had told me congratulations in game...

But you see you’ve just admitted it yourself if you didn’t do anything underhanded you would have to work even harder for it.. and you say that like it’s a bad thing =\

Majority of the so called pros I even have in HS were all nothing but silly nabs once upon a time and with hard work and a lot of time they’ve transformed in to some of the coolest most capable and humblest group of nabs I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!

I can promise you without a shadow of any doubt you’d find it more satisfying and you’d feel more proud the more effort you put into it from the start rather than trying to use every shortcut just for the sake of getting on a leaderboard instead.

1<3

Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Well if it makes you feel any better I for one personally have never done any sort of underhanded or shady recruitment. I’ve made my interest in particular people known in the past whilst I was first building the guild but my philosophy is my doors are always open for when you want to join or even if you wanted to leave.

I don’t actually even go around encouraging recruitment and heck the other day I hadn’t even realised the guild had gone up in ranks until you had told me congratulations in game...

But you see you’ve just admitted it yourself if you didn’t do anything underhanded you would have to work even harder for it.. and you say that like it’s a bad thing =\

Majority of the so called pros I even have in HS were all nothing but silly nabs once upon a time and with hard work and a lot of time they’ve transformed in to some of the coolest most capable and humblest group of nabs I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!

I can promise you without a shadow of any doubt you’d find it more satisfying and you’d feel more proud the more effort you put into it from the start rather than trying to use every shortcut just for the sake of getting on a leaderboard instead.

1<3

I never said it would be morally bad , but there are also a few things that make it harder nowadays to even have a nice account , much less find them to recruit , unfortunately PvP isn't at its best right now and 1 mil pve kills is pretty far out of reach to 99% of the people in arcane legends , most of these accounts are in the top 5 guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I never said it would be morally bad , but there are also a few things that make it harder nowadays to even have a nice account , much less find them to recruit , unfortunately PvP isn't at its best right now and 1 mil pve kills is pretty far out of reach to 99% of the people in arcane legends , most of these accounts are in the top 5 guilds
    They say the grass isn’t always greener on the other side..

But if you put the hard work in to make your “field” bloom to the best it can be.. it becomes natural find new flocks coming and visiting your green grasses

1<3

Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord