Thread: elite pve build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I have tried some different builds as all you guys said with a pro elite team, a noob team and a random team, and figured what works for me. THANKS for all your help guys.

I like to spam skills than auto attack because I think it will bring more dmg in the end, and not like to spam pots cuz it wastes so much golds. Based on this.

Full dex was so fragile and lack of mana. So I put 50 points on Int for all dmg, mana and health.

Razor wasn't the best for me because I don't really have to use a lot of mana for long CD, but 20% dodge wasn't that much help, so I have to spam health pots anyways. And dmg wasn't so great.

Nox uses a lot of mana and doesn't do anything about survivability. Great dmg, but sucks up so much both pots.

So my choice was Piercer which gives me heals consistently while using which saves a lot of pots. And dmg is also great with 3 hits.
    So I can spam AS and charged piercer for mobs and (charged or not) AS and just piercer for boss with 1500 mana for each second which bring out enough dmg(I don't really use auto attack much but use skills only. No time for that. I do press between skills, but I don't see many comes out)
    So when a mage heals(or even not), I use less than 10 pots with a good team for each run while bring enough dmg.
    (I know if you are full dex and use mana pots, you will definitely make better dmg. But I don't like to spend so much pots for every run.)

And veil and AS and just a must have, but i think trap works depends on my team.
    If I don't have a mage with fire, ice and time on team, trap will just gather all mobs and let them attack tank simultaneously, and kill the tank and entire group in a sec... but with good team, it helps finish faster.
    (When I play as mage, it helps my wife a lot better than rogue. I think warrior and mage work together for survivability and rogues deliver dmg to make the run short. So 1 warrior, 1 mage and 2 rogues are good if everyone knows their role.).
    Right now I have CM pack in stead of trap cuz my wife asked so, and actually it saves mage and noob warrior's life while time roots mobs.

But trap makes it easy and faster. So I might respec. But yes, this is my build for now, hope this help someone like me.

AS 5/5
    Piercer 3/5 - heal & 3 times
    Veil 4/5 - no explode
    Heal 4/5 - no over-time-heal

Int 5/5
    Dex 4/5

So end up with +1900 health, 186.5 dmg, +1600 mana with slag and shipmaster bow which I mostly use for elite run.

Not the best build for someone, but works for me.
    Again, thanks for everyone who gave me advice. =)
    Last edited by Excuses; 04-16-2013 at 10:20 PM.