Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
You're just embarrassing yourself now, Devon.

I'm trying very hard to keep my distance from you, but your constant passive aggressiveness and attention seeking insults are getting very, very old.

I have never claimed to be a perfect mage, or the best mage in the game. No, I don't have all the answers. Yes, I lose to bears at level 61 and 66 (why do I have to mention this). Yes I lost 5-4 to a very skilled mage in a tournament. But I do think that I am decent enough to be able to have a little fun and incite humor on the forums once in a while when it comes to mage builds.

But what's even more ironic is your insane superiority complex that you flaunt endlessly whenever you speak. It's annoying. Nobody thinks it's funny. It's really astonishing how you not only claim to know so much about other classes (when all you play is bear, once again), but you also have the audacity to post mediocre builds such as the one above (that uses 9 ice storm and 9 weakness, lol).

Please, stick to bears. We get it, you won a tournament. We get it, you can play bear.

But for the love of all things holy please mind your own business and leave me (and everybody else you bully) alone.
Woah man calm down. I haven't insulted anyone, I simple stated past events. What did you find "insulting"? I also do not care for your attention, rather, I enjoy being entertained by you. These are the forums after all.

Insane superiority complex? I simply state facts and truth, nothing more. I know quite a bit about Mage, Bird, and Rhino, ("how is that possible!?!?") because I play them, duh. As far as "mediocre builds" go, the OP asked for a "Tank" build. I believe what I posted is the best build for it's role, and much better than "9 revive".

Also you lost 5-3. Double it, and that's equivalent to losing 10-6.

Bullying?! Me? Never! I enjoy helping others and dislike those who troll and lie. Hence, the fact I was the only person to give the OP a legitimate build towards his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
He doesn't do end game, bro. Don't think he knows
Hope you're referring to the OP. He asked for a tank build, not me.
Quote Originally Posted by Suh View Post
9 Nightmare > 9 Weakness anyday though
Not when you want to tank.
Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
That build will get eaten alive by Warat bears and full Arzac birds if you just sit there and absorb damage all day long without debuffing dodge or damage with nightmare. Mages only have so much mana!
I agree. Having a tank build isn't ideal, yet that's what he asked for.