Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Another way to fix and make pvp active is to maybe set a cap of armor for each class, which will stop then from getting stupid amounts of armor.
    Also, new LB for pvp. All i see is lb for PVE which is kind of 1 dimentional tbh. PVP is underated in this game. It can bring so many players back to the game. Sts dont realise it.
    Which is why they need to actually do some research and try to come up with something. If nott, then...
    Its ok. Its their game after all. They can do what ever their want.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    Another way to fix and make pvp active is to maybe set a cap of armor for each class, which will stop then from getting stupid amounts of armor.
    Also, new LB for pvp. All i see is lb for PVE which is kind of 1 dimentional tbh. PVP is underated in this game. It can bring so many players back to the game. Sts dont realise it.
    Which is why they need to actually do some research and try to come up with something. If nott, then...
    Its ok. Its their game after all. They can do what ever their want.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Pvp LB is what caused cheaters to emerge lol they would just dummy farm everyday for hours in pvp maps for kills. Unless they can do an LB That focuses on Guild Battleground Victories that are restricted to guilds with a certain amount of members so that it can restrict dummy battleground farming lol. but if Sts finds another pvp lb and requirements for it then I'm in Other than that, only the rich would like awakes in pvp to remain. So I doubt Pvp would be revived, if it will then I will join again but Imo looks like a blurred dream of players well hopes that the Devs for once in a few years grant the wishes of the people whilst not ruining the game/letting them set their game completely P2W/P2P
    ~GUILDMASTER~