Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Imagine being this arrogant and disrespectful.

You're the type to abandon, criticize and belittle the minority. Ain't a good look .

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neverr

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno

Alright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Alright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense

Neverr

Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense

Smellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you . Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Smellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you . Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though

I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day .

Neverr

I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day .

Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
    Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the ^^ Have fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
    Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the ^^ Have fun!

I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care