Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1.Hell yes

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Supatra. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cincoooo check our requests pleaseee add the invisible ghost as a drop ._. Otherwise farming is pointless no one wants dead without you pets or green heart pets lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DefinitelyNot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Cinco, Sir I suggest to replace the relic loots at hotel with The Invisible Pet with same drop rate...

Who even now benefit from Rakes/Saber/etb/bvh LEVEL 41 ??!

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-08-2020 at 07:13 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Cinco, Sir I suggest to replace the relic loots at hotel with The Invisible Pet with same drop rate...

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.
    Yes yes

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

This is a good idea but you speak of the procs on the elders as if it was supposed to be exactly the same as relics ..elders were not meant to have any procs but rather their usage was meant to be based on raw power and you combine that with skill to blow people's minds ..mind you if the procs were made stronger that would make relics totally irrelevant because they possess the qualities of relics which makes them to be what they are coupled with the additional 35 damage you've a chance of getting on the 4th slot from forge so that said it might just be you who needs to find a way to harness the power on those elders without necessarily needing the proc to be buffed since it's anything but necessary
    Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minionmaster View Post
    If you would like “the invisible ghost” added as a fair and reasonable rare drop from Ral-Hess for this event, please vote to this thread as follows:

1. Hell Yes
    2. Hell No
    3. Whats an invisible ghost

Thanks for voting in advance

MM
    1. Hell Yes xd

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

also cinco can you please add some buttons in auction slots? I have 181 slots in auction but my thumbs hurt after canceling or adding 100 items in auction

I suggest add buttons like below :

" Collect all completed sale items "

" Cancel all expired items "

" Cancel all items "

if these are added , I suppose players will be helped alot :3 thanks for the great update <3

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokianlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default Bring enjoyment back to the game Dear Moderators!

Good afternoon all,

Let us take a closer look at the recent DL update and why gamers are unhappy with that Cinco. To be honest, I don't usually write feedback like this but I really wanted to get this off my chest. This is a game meant to be played for fun and immersion with story and full voice acting. Please Don't get me wrong; Not meaning to be rude, just saying, this seems like a simple request Cinco?!? So many of us have asked for this forever now.... This game could really be fun but its lacking in a reason to do it.... Usually, an update to the game is something that gamers look forward to. However, As someone who's constantly striving to do better, it makes me frustrated to see so many poor excuses being made and unwarranted praise being handed out so regularly in the DARK LEGENDS gaming industry. I know it's hard to make better updates and I understand that you put a lot of effort into your creations dear developers. We need something fresh and exciting pls Bring enjoyment back to the game!

(。◕‿◕。)
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Good afternoon all,

Let us take a closer look at the recent DL update and why gamers are unhappy with that Cinco. To be honest, I don't usually write feedback like this but I really wanted to get this off my chest. This is a game meant to be played for fun and immersion with story and full voice acting. Please Don't get me wrong; Not meaning to be rude, just saying, this seems like a simple request Cinco?!? So many of us have asked for this forever now.... This game could really be fun but its lacking in a reason to do it.... Usually, an update to the game is something that gamers look forward to. However, As someone who's constantly striving to do better, it makes me frustrated to see so many poor excuses being made and unwarranted praise being handed out so regularly in the DARK LEGENDS gaming industry. I know it's hard to make better updates and I understand that you put a lot of effort into your creations dear developers. We need something fresh and exciting pls Bring enjoyment back to the game!

(。◕‿◕。)

I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-09-2020 at 03:03 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...[/SIZE]

Dark legends is dying. Everyone can agree with that.

This is not a minor change, it is a major game-altering change and we deserved better ATTENTION. I believe that all gamers deserve to share beautiful, immersive experiences regardless of the lack of interaction between developers and DL Community ..That is not ok. In reality, listening to DL community players is the best way to know what they want ...

Dear Devs: We are, in short, the very people that you need to keep happy if you want DL game to continue to grow. We are not a fringe or a minority of the DL community. We are the most loyal guild core constituency that has stuck with and supported this game for years.

We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most other guilds in Dark Legends Cinco. My family members do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 20-60. We enjoy PvP- arenas,PVE events, achievements etc. When it is Holiday updates time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. We are over 14,000k members and very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. This is just a small taste of our guild ...

Well! That's all I can say for now, Good Luck STS, hopefully you can gain a customer back with your new product this year..

For all other Community players, feel free to make remarks on my suggestions and add your own suggestions.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I see the devs are following some wrong strategy in which it leaves no priority for the old players and seek to gain new players...I tell you as an experienced gamer the old players actually form the atmosphere that attracts more players into the game, competitions arise and inspiration that puts them as a vital goal in the game is the core for the game success and growth.

You are not paying enough attention to this point you let those players vanish by losing their prestige either by the enormous " erros " and holes in the game system that permit players to take advantage to seize all the top ranks in the leaderboard unfairly and without competition or by continuously bring back vanities that are supposed to be exclusive and antique...Your game has lots of issues due to the bad planning we love this game you can see how much we care about it and we send you feedbacks, suggestions and requests yet we receive cold-hearted replies or no replies at all rather than appreciations or REWARDS we are doing you a favor here !

Well, personally I do not ask for any rewards my only reward is fixing this my beloved game and make sure to never have bugs or errors again...We want more care and attention for Dark legends.
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-09-2020 at 05:50 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I see the devs are following some wrong strategy in which it leaves no priority for the old players and seek to gain new players...I tell you as an experienced gamer the old players actually form the atmosphere that attracts more players into the game, competitions arise and inspiration that puts them as a vital goal in the game is the core for the game success and growth.

You are not paying enough attention to this point you let those players vanish by losing their prestige either by the enormous " erros " and holes in the game system that permit players to take advantage to seize all the top ranks in the leaderboard unfairly and without competition or by continuously bring back vanities that are supposed to be exclusive and antique...Your game has lots of issues due to the bad planning we love this game you can see how much we care about it and we send you feedbacks, suggestions and requests yet we receive cold-hearted replies or no replies at all rather than appreciations or REWARDS we are doing you a favor here !

Well, personally I do not ask for any rewards my only reward is fixing this my beloved game and make sure to never have bugs or errors again...We want more care and attention for Dark legends.

Fair point, really. This is well stated and deserves a bump- puts things in perspective. One of the reasons for this lack of motivation and frustration with the direction of the game development is of course the overall slow progress. In all honesty, DL has been the favorite mobile game for a huge amount of gamers, including hundreds of players whom are active on a daily basis but we think this needs some clarification as well. to enhance the already good developer community relationship even more. We are looking forward to hearing more about many exiting concept ideas and changes to the game in the future Dear Devs. We are aware and understand that this game is your baby dear developers, but we have only given you love and support since the beta version... PLEASE give us the tools to ensure the longevity of the game.

Wishing everyone a great start of the week!
    Thank you.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can't y'all just chill and enjoy what we have here I had to read these 2 big posts when all I wanted was to see if there is any update about the invisible ghost being added

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I come to see updates and info about the event not to see people complaining wth huge arse posts, if it's that bad make a thread in suggestions or something ����*♂️ let's keep insisting on them adding the invisible ghost as a drop for now an other things yall suggested comes later

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And it was 5 huge arse posts not 2 my bad. Seriously stop with the frustrating "game dying" ****s people others are tryna have peace here and enjoy some content if you got an idea then offer it without having to insult this and that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    And it was 5 huge arse posts not 2 my bad. Seriously stop with the frustrating "game dying" ****s people others are tryna have peace here and enjoy some content if you got an idea then offer it without having to insult this and that
    I completely disagree. I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you not making any sense!!Our goal is to have effective communication with moderators and happy community while having fun!

Sorry but do you even know what the definition of "fun" is? because I don't think you do. Fun is not something that is the same for everyone. The objective of the game is to not to "let's try different picks and screw around!" this is not a sandbox game, there is a clear objective. I am sorry that you do not care about community players and just want to screw around with non-sense that won't stop anyone from actually trying to just say what we want calmly, clearly, assertively, and maturely. It's as simple as that. You not wanting to realize this very simple fact ?!?
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

In my view, this game is a sale. In sales the best deal is a price in which the seller is willing to agree and the buyer is willing to agree.

What I've seen, in the embarrassingly long number of years I've been playing this, is a deal on which we are all willing to agree but the bill of goods is ultimately not what the buyer envisioned and the cost of production seems to exceed the price of the seller.

This game is dying. It's a very slow death because there is enough nostalgia and relationships built on both ends to keep the passion project going.

I agree that a few small changes can definitely help keep players coming back, but devs need to balance profit producing changes with those that are free.

So far, there are many events oriented heavily around high cost profit producing changes with very little in the way of small free changes.

For instance, keep the events going the same way they are now. Also, do temporary free changes I'm between. Add a "daily retro drop". E.g. "On Mondays, some older vanities have a small chance of dropping. On Tuesdays, same thing but a different set. Etc."

Also, increase the outfit loadout number

Give guilds more control over their guild. Member search options would be nice. A Master Notes board would be too.

This would generate more interest that ultimately would bring more players to make purchases during four profit events.

The big change would be to create recurring daily or weekly changes that encourage players to grind for drops. The game was fun in 2012 and 2013 because of the drops.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    I completely disagree. I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you not making any sense!!Our goal is to have effective communication with moderators and happy community while having fun!

Sorry but do you even know what the definition of "fun" is? because I don't think you do. Fun is not something that is the same for everyone. The objective of the game is to not to "let's try different picks and screw around!" this is not a sandbox game, there is a clear objective. I am sorry that you do not care about community players and just want to screw around with non-sense that won't stop anyone from actually trying to just say what we want calmly, clearly, assertively, and maturely. It's as simple as that. You not wanting to realize this very simple fact ?!?
    I say they should make a specific thread for their ideas or private message the devs since it's better and more noticeable but I get that reply lol and that's exactly why the devs don't listen to yall. Watch your attitude lol the heck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    I say they should make a specific thread for their ideas or private message the devs since it's better and more noticeable but I get that reply lol and that's exactly why the devs don't listen to yall. Watch your attitude lol the heck
    Absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about events, where current event was announced. I agree we need to do it politely, but none of them were being aggresive or had bad manners. Respect each other.

Devs do need to listen to their player base here, show some love to this beautiful game we all enjoy so much.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AEntity For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    In my view, this game is a sale. In sales the best deal is a price in which the seller is willing to agree and the buyer is willing to agree.

What I've seen, in the embarrassingly long number of years I've been playing this, is a deal on which we are all willing to agree but the bill of goods is ultimately not what the buyer envisioned and the cost of production seems to exceed the price of the seller.

This game is dying. It's a very slow death because there is enough nostalgia and relationships built on both ends to keep the passion project going.

I agree that a few small changes can definitely help keep players coming back, but devs need to balance profit producing changes with those that are free.

So far, there are many events oriented heavily around high cost profit producing changes with very little in the way of small free changes.

For instance, keep the events going the same way they are now. Also, do temporary free changes I'm between. Add a "daily retro drop". E.g. "On Mondays, some older vanities have a small chance of dropping. On Tuesdays, same thing but a different set. Etc."

Also, increase the outfit loadout number

Give guilds more control over their guild. Member search options would be nice. A Master Notes board would be too.

This would generate more interest that ultimately would bring more players to make purchases during four profit events.

The big change would be to create recurring daily or weekly changes that encourage players to grind for drops. The game was fun in 2012 and 2013 because of the drops.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You make a great point and I agree. There are a hundred ways of fixing a problem and the devs are the experts in doing just that in the least damaging way.

The point is: The game would be a very different place if the popular opinion or throw most vocal opinions were used to balance the game.

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: